What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't buy it today but received my g25 4 hybrid and my Cleveland classic #1. Gotta hand it to Hawk and several others on there positive reviews on the face milled putter line. Feels just as good as my protype. After adding about 12 grams to the head (very light for me) I got some really solid putting done. Need to bend it upright a degree or two and maybe change the grip and it'll be a gamer option. And to give the g25 hybrid some love, that thing is sharp. Gotta love the matte black finish.

Tappin it up

just bought a sun mountain hybrid bag for $100 at play it again sports. booyah!

just bought a sun mountain hybrid bag for $100 at play it again sports. booyah!

Nice bag and a great price! Budget golf still has them for 159$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't buy them, but received a 2 ball pack of the Bridgestone B330-S for doing their online survey on my B-Fit sessions. I love this ball.

When you put it together, make sure the basket hooks are on the inside of the two middle pieces. Otherwise, you'll need fishing line--not that I'm speaking from experience.

Thanks, I will make sure to pay attention. Make sure I don't run into the same issues as some other... nameless person....

Well then, seems I just bought a Cleveland Classic #3..... sure why not, $20 bucks with a headcover...

$_3.JPG

The wedge set thread made me ponder and buy.

Bought I20 SW and LW.

Also, bought a Ping K15 driver. Missed mine the minute I sold it. It will be back in the bag instantly.

On sale somewhere? I'm in the market would love to try 2013s

Check eBay. You can find last year's pretty cheap. The white and black carried over to 14 so no super discounts, but they can be had for under $125, if not under $100 if everyone else is sleeping in an auction. I just got my '13 white and blues for $72 shipped new with tags.

Picked up a G20 driver for $129 to battle the Covert Tour. Feel sometimes I need a bit more forgiveness and distance was virtually the same on the monitor. If the rain holds out next weekend it will be fun to get some range time in with both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I snagged this headcover for my cobra bio cell because, you know, SNAKES!
yhu4u6a4.jpg

3x12' Birdieball putting green.

Took back the X2Hot hypo and picked up a BB 5 wood.

Pure grips mid pros in navy and a low tide putters hat!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Puma Faas shoes - in Puma Orange. Found a golf store that was sadly going out of business, but I was happy to see a 60% off sign on these shoes. I'll enjoy them this summer for sure.

Nothing GG here had crap for sales, no long sleeve polo's and when I got home I have zero internet guess I will have to purchase tomorrow

Interesting. The hybrid was 18*, right? How do you compare the two?

Distance was similar bit the launch in the 5 wood was higher. I wanted the ability to land the shot softer rather than count on roll for the right distance.

Well then, seems I just bought a Cleveland Classic #3..... sure why not, $20 bucks with a headcover...

$_3.JPG

nice when i find a deal on a putter i have to buy it. even if i dont need it lol

Ponder complete!
eqaga7ez.jpg

Snagged off the bay for $89.99 free shipping!

It was an ebay rampage at the weekend....

2014-03-05%20puma.jpg

And having got some contact lenses for the first time in 12 years, needed to get me some funky eyewear for the course...

2014-03-05%20wrapz.jpg

Golf Pride tour wrap grips 2G. Bought red, white and blue. Will regrip my driver and woods with the white, irons with blue and wedges with red. Going to look sharp.

$_3.JPG

Very underrated putter. Nice buy.

Bought the Doc a driver for her bday, only club she still needs replaced, she's now got a full set. Love that she's so damn excited about the game.

$_12.JPG

Ponder turned purchase... didn't need it, but the price was good. Worst case scenario it is a birthday gift for the wife LOL.
Bh-WcJECYAE28Se.jpg

Plucked Seemore Si3 of the marketplace from a quick shipping THPER. Looks like I'll have it for my round Saturday. Can't wait as I have been pondering this putter for months. Also grabbed a nike wind jacket off budgetgolf for a steal. Along with 13 tour velvets so I can regrip the father in laws clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back