What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my 9.0 Big Bertha Alpha with Matrix White Tie 6x3, X2Hot 13.5 with Matrix White Tie 7x3 and Metal X Milled #6 in today. Still waiting for my Project X LZ 6.0 18 shaft to try it with my driver and compare it to the Matrix. I cant wait!!

Just arrived :banana:

Mizuno3_zpsf369d02f.jpg

Mizuno2_zps4f8ae34c.jpg

Mizuno1_zpsfef1ab7f.jpg

Just got to wait for the trolley ban to be lifted now, where's that decent weather?

After seeing the above I was almost ashamed to post these...but ya know what. I am digging this bag. Tons of space and light.

huga5ymy.jpg
mega8yma.jpg

What? Where?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A little place I like to call the eBay. Tracy FC new in plastic.

Rap-a-tap Tappin' on my SG4

Bought a green i-Line putter grip on a whim.

You know, I have no idea dude. I'm not messing with my WHP in any way ever, so not that. Likely the Classic #1 or maybe the Scotty. I think it would coolest on the Classic b/c of the black head.

You know, I have no idea dude. I'm not messing with my WHP in any way ever, so not that. Likely the Classic #1 or maybe the Scotty. I think it would coolest on the Classic b/c of the black head.

Go Classic. I've no idea what or who this Scotty you speak of is, but I don't think he would take kindly to you trying to grip him. :alien:

Picked up a new pair of grey Nike dri-fit trousers (pants!..) in a sale, got to get some new shirts next, nicer weather is coming! :banana:

Hahaha. I'm actually scared to take that grip off too in the event that I sell the putter. I know the stock grip is important to people.

Picked up a new pair of grey Nike dri-fit trousers (pants!..) in a sale, got to get some new shirts next, nicer weather is coming!

Always wanted a pair of those and never could pull the trigger.

Soooooo...I just bought another Matte Grey shirt...or four.

in the last week picked up a 20' Adams A12 Hybrid (for a steal), and the Bushnell NEO-XS GPS watch, that should be here tomorrow.

Top it off with a flat brim :)

Can't do it. Won't do it. I would promptly resign my position if it were to happen, gotta be some bend in that bill!

I picked up an Ogio bag last night for a spare, an Oakley shirt, buckle and a dozen previous version 330-s for a trial run

in the last week picked up a 20' Adams A12 Hybrid (for a steal), and the Bushnell NEO-XS GPS watch, that should be here tomorrow.

GREAT pickup right there golfdawg, SOOOOOOO handy.

I picked up an Ogio bag last night for a spare, an Oakley shirt, buckle and a dozen previous version 330-s for a trial run

Where did u snag the Ogio?

Did your custom bag ever get finished?

GREAT pickup right there golfdawg, SOOOOOOO handy.

yes it kind of lends in with my desire to Walk as many rounds as i can this year. Last two years i have used a variety of golf GPS phone aps, and honestly never liked them much.

I had seen plenty of positive remarks on the the Neo XS here, and i am looking forward to getting it on the course this weekend.

Hahaha. I'm actually scared to take that grip off too in the event that I sell the putter. I know the stock grip is important to people.

Lucky! Mine has a big fat worn-out superstroke on it. It doesn't work for me at all, but I feel bad about the prospect of cutting this thing in half to get it off.

I need to track down a replacement Scotty grip in case a re-sale opportunity should arise.

Lucky! Mine has a big fat worn-out superstroke on it. It doesn't work for me at all, but I feel bad about the prospect of cutting this thing in half to get it off.

I need to track down a replacement Scotty grip in case a re-sale opportunity should arise.

I think they are fairly easy to come buy. Man, I'd cut that nasty old SS off in a second if I were you. Blech.

I think they are fairly easy to come buy. Man, I'd cut that nasty old SS off in a second if I were you. Blech.

Cannot even fit the thing into my golf bag. Gross.

Just finished a deal for this & going on my MXM#7

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394117904.180271.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back