#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

Alright boys, I made the trek to Texas last weekend and had the cahnce to hit a ball outdoors! Golf fever is in full effect currently. I hit the ball off an on, but that was expected. I had a GREAT time with THPers, but that was expected. I got PUMPED up thinking about this event knowing there is hope out there. I am going all in getting ready for this event now.. going to call a few different pro's and get a couple lessons to work on what I need to and be ready to pound all those wannabe Harry's at TheKing.

Also had the chance to hit the BB and man I love that thing. My driver game is not where I want it to be right now, but that is what I am going to be working on so I didn't get to formulate much about this club other then it sounds AWESOME.

It's game time fellas! Can't wait to hear more from Josh and Morgan!

Gauntlet and Grandaddy talk has got me all tingly inside for #TheKing.

#arewethereyet

Gauntlet and Grandaddy talk has got me all tingly inside for #TheKing.

#arewethereyet

This is the truth. Can't wait to find out our ZooCrew teammates, what the formats are, etc.

THP #theking #imwithchad

I'm so tempted to hit the heated range tonight...

This is the truth. Can't wait to find out our ZooCrew teammates, what the formats are, etc.

THP #theking #imwithchad

Looking very much forward to seeing who our Cally bruthers are !:blob:

Guys it's officially under 50 days until #gotime

Guys it's officially under 50 days until #gotime

It will be on us before ya know it! I hope you Northern folks get some warm weather in for practice time. I don't care what team you're on because I'm rooting for warm & sunny weather for all of us. I for one hope everyone is in good form and ready to rumble.

I'm still heart broken that I didn't make it into this event. But, I'm still going to enjoy it through you lucky guys that did. You're all in for a real treat, because these guys really know how to have fun!

#ImStillWithHarry

It will be on us before ya know it! I hope you Northern folks get some warm weather in for practice time. I don't care what team you're on because I'm rooting for warm & sunny weather for all of us. I for one hope everyone is in good form and ready to rumble.

It's looking like probably April around here for open courses. Unbelievable.

Dude that freakin sucks. So bad. Our golf courses are aquatic right now, but at least we can get out and hit the ball.

Dude that freakin sucks. So bad. Our golf courses are aquatic right now, but at least we can get out and hit the ball.

Yeah we're setting records, and not good ones: third most snowfall ever, most days with measurable snow ever, third coldest winter ever, and most subzero days ever. And we're still sitting under probably 2.5 feet of packed/frozen snow, with another 15" of frozen ground under that I think.

Yeah we're setting records, and not good ones: third most snowfall ever, most days with measurable snow ever, third coldest winter ever, and most subzero days ever. And we're still sitting under probably 2.5 feet of packed/frozen snow, with another 15" of frozen ground under that I think.

Damn. The Starks weren't lying last year!

We just got another foot of snow. We have one golf course up here that is in a spot that the snow is usually blown away because of the wind. That is usually the first course to thaw out and open. I'm hoping our April snow is a little less, and that course at least opens the range before I have to leave. I've been looking at the direct flights to Phoenix for one more weekend of outside golf.

THP #theking #imwithchad

We just got another foot of snow. We have one golf course up here that is in a spot that the snow is usually blown away because of the wind. That is usually the first course to thaw out and open. I'm hoping our April snow is a little less, and that course at least opens the range before I have to leave. I've been looking at the direct flights to Phoenix for one more weekend of outside golf.

THP #theking #imwithchad

Phoenix would be freakin sweet this time of year. Only thing is it would probably be expensive...but conditions will be primo, unlike the PNW...

Phoenix would be freakin sweet this time of year. Only thing is it would probably be expensive...but conditions will be primo, unlike the PNW...

Lol you mean you don't like having 5 towels hanging off your bag? Water over your shoes?
Living the dream up here!

Lol you mean you don't like having 5 towels hanging off your bag? Water over your shoes?
Living the dream up here!

I'm actually thinking of trying this next time out:

Deep_Water_Golf.jpg

I had 3 towels the other day at kayak. I washed my rain pants last night, as the legs were covered in mud. While I would have liked to have better conditions, and to play better, I wouldn't have traded that round for a different one at all. The company was awesome.

What's a stark? :bulgy-eyes: We got fat little ground hawgs down here in Georgia.

Eddard-Ed-Stark-Winter-is-Coming-1.jpg

The Stark family from Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire - "Winter is Coming" is their motto.

A little #tbt fun on twitter:

https://twitter.com/sparksjr32/status/441681883374845952

Ugg, decided to give it a try today, hit 5 balls and stopped before I did any more damage, hand still not right. Going to give it another 2 weeks before i try again. In the meantime, I'm wondering if I should try to put more feedback forgiving grips on like Dri-tacs (or is there an even better alternative anyone suggests?), though I don't exactly have cords on right now (Pure midsize wraps). Honestly, at this point I'm even tempted to either swap in graphite shafts or just buy a new set if it makes any difference. so frustrated. Between Hawaii and #theKing, I'll be so devastated if I'm not 100%.

FWIW, the pain is on contact with the ball. I can swing just fine. Though it is making me timid in the back of my head and i was pulling up on my swing involuntarily on a couple swings.

edit: also, mind spinning...anyone think it might help if i use a low compression ball like a Supersoft or Duo? These are range bricks.

Interesting item on Chad's "To Do" list - pick teams? Wonder which #zoocrew members go Chad/Harry.

Interesting item on Chad's "To Do" list - pick teams? Wonder which #zoocrew members go Chad/Harry.

Obviously when he says pick, he means take whatever is left over after Harry has assembled the winning roster

Good eyes! It's not crossed off yet, though.

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Back