#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

good gosh y'all...45 freaking days and ITS ON!

#yay

I am so excited for all of taking part of "The King". It will be here before you know it!!!

I love my new X2Hot 3 wood so much that I have taken my driver out of my bag. Yep the old Titliest 910 D2 is now in our club retirement barrel/home for good. I can't hit the Titliest any further and I keep the X2 in play much more so there ya go. :golf2:Now come King time if Big Bertha is not bringing it, I will already have a dependable tee shot weapon in the bag so no pressure. :bananadance:

Good to hear OG! Talk about a vote of confidence for the X2H. Is it just as lethal off the deck for you?

Good to hear OG! Talk about a vote of confidence for the X2H. Is it just as lethal off the deck for you?

I've only hit it twice off the deck to date. Our fairways are still matted down from winter hibernation so I've been using my 2 hybrid off the deck which is my go to club on par five approach shots etc. The two times I did hit X2 off the deck I hit some low draws that run forever. I think once the fairways fluff up a bit the X2 FW is gonna be the boss :golf2::bomb:

With all of the banter going on in the other Callaway event thread it makes me anxious to hear from my captain some more details and/or marching orders to take down the Beatles... i mean Chad's team, sorry

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

With all of the banter going on in the other Callaway event thread it makes me anxious to hear from my captain some more details and/or marching orders to take down the Beatles... i mean Chad's team, sorry

I am really looking forward to more details as well! Josh mentioned last Tuesday that announcements were coming very soon so I hope this is the week we hear more!

I am really looking forward to more details as well! Josh mentioned last Tuesday that announcements were coming very soon so I hope this is the week we hear more!

It does

Any truth to the rumor team Chad will be playing in blonde wigs with tall visors?

This is the event I know the least about. Looking forward to hearing what is on tap. Oh and #imwithchad

It's going to be exciting to be in the first THP event that will have #zoocrew members as teammates of THPers. I've enjoyed the banter and smacktalk in The Dos thread. Pretty cool knowing that some of those folks are going to be my teammates!

That was a good watch

That was hilarious. I can't wait to hang with Harry in the team room. I can guarantee it will be one of the highlights of my life. The guy is just so funny!

This event has lit a fire under my butt and is really changing me for the good. I'm working out again and eating better, and feel better than I have in a long time.

This weekend I'm going in and gonna set up a five pack of lessons. 4 full swing and one short game. It's time to kick this you know what into high gear. I plan on being in my best physical shape and golf shape ever when April 25th rolls around.

I look forward to continuing following #TheKing as well. It's amazing what an event of a lifetime can do to you.

#letsrockandroll

This event has lit a fire under my butt and is really changing me for the good. I'm working out again and eating better, and feel better than I have in a long time.

This weekend I'm going in and gonna set up a five pack of lessons. 4 full swing and one short game. It's time to kick this you know what into high gear. I plan on being in my best physical shape and golf shape ever when April 25th rolls around.

I look forward to continuing following #TheKing as well. It's amazing what an event of a lifetime can do to you.

#letsrockandroll

Partner your excitement bleeds over! :blob: Let's rep this thing like a champ!! :bomb::golf2:

I'm definitely working more on my game than ever. But I'm still fat. :)

#letsrockandroll

I'm glad you found a lesson plan that works for you. That'll whip you into shape!

Only about 5 weeks to go, I know the anticipation has to continue to be mounting. Hopefully everyone continues to work on their games and #BringIT in Orlando!

I'm glad you found a lesson plan that works for you. That'll whip you into shape!

Yeah buddy. Pretty excited, first lessons ever. Thanks for hitting mw back on my questions.

I'm striking the ball well but not scoring as low as I should be. I know exactly what my weakness is and will be working hard on my plan of attack.. Now that KellyBo is ready to head back to the golf course, she will be a ton of help. She's pretty smart in the short game area and that is where I need to take it to a higher level.

I love my new X2Hot 3 wood so much that I have taken my driver out of my bag. Yep the old Titliest 910 D2 is now in our club retirement barrel/home for good. I can't hit the Titliest any further and I keep the X2 in play much more so there ya go. :golf2:Now come King time if Big Bertha is not bringing it, I will already have a dependable tee shot weapon in the bag so no pressure. :bananadance:

Pretty good testimonial to the X2 Hot 3w if it knocked your 910 D2 (old reliable) out of the bag. But, based on my demo round with Big Bertha Sunday, you will not have to worry about it "not bringing it". It's the #RealDeal!

#ImStillWithHarry

Pretty good testimonial to the X2 Hot 3w if it knocked your 910 D2 (old reliable) out of the bag. But, based on my demo round with Big Bertha Sunday, you will not have to worry about it "not bringing it". It's the #RealDeal!

#ImStillWithHarry

Yea buddy I am looking forward to dancing a jig with the fat gal in April. I hope she dances so well we will wear the floor er course out for the weekend! :D

I've neglected this thread for a few months and trying to catch up. Is Howzat still playing this event? I thought I remembered him giving up his spot because of other events? I just noticed his name on the first page and was wondering. Good for him either way!

You guys must be getting excited and nervous at the same time! Going head to head with 2 of Callaway's great #zoocrewers. The stories that will be told after this event. Good stuff! Keep up the good work everyone!

Back