Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Mitch, sorry to hear about your troubles. As you know I was/am in a very similar situation. It does get better with time. Playing lots of golf helps.

Thanks Jeff, I remember our talk at the mountain course that I cannot remember the name of right now. I cannot imagine going through your situation, this is hard enough and then factor in a child. It does sound cliche but time is really the only thing that will help. I am just flat out miserable right now.

Thanks Jeff, I remember our talk at the mountain course that I cannot remember the name of right now. I cannot imagine going through your situation, this is hard enough and then factor in a child. It does sound cliche but time is really the only thing that will help. I am just flat out miserable right now.

You coming to PA this coming weekend?

I might, I have nothing else to do.

I'd be up for something on Saturday. Going to golf galaxy in oxford valley with my buddy to help him pick out some clubs. Other than that, nothing else really going on.

I'd be up for something on Saturday. Going to golf galaxy in oxford valley with my buddy to help him pick out some clubs. Other than that, nothing else really going on.

If I can manage to pull my head out of the oven I might do something.

Not sure if anyone has done the Member Golf Days that the NJSGA does throughout the season but they just released the schedule. The first one is on April 28th at Trump National Philly, formerly Pine Hill. Looks like $250/2 Man Team that includes golf, practice facilities and food after. Looks like the same date as the Jasna Polana First Tee outing but I thought I would throw it up there. Couldnt get the link to work on here but if you check out NJSGA.org all the info is there. Could be some good times with these.

April 28th is a not go for me due to grad school.

Wonder if any courses around here will be open on Saturday.

Not sure if anyone has done the Member Golf Days that the NJSGA does throughout the season but they just released the schedule. The first one is on April 28th at Trump National Philly, formerly Pine Hill. Looks like $250/2 Man Team that includes golf, practice facilities and food after. Looks like the same date as the Jasna Polana First Tee outing but I thought I would throw it up there. Couldnt get the link to work on here but if you check out NJSGA.org all the info is there. Could be some good times with these.

Thanks for posting. I'm interested in playing a couple of those courses, but looks like you have to maintain your handicap with a NJSGA course, which I do not. Bummer.

Need to hold your hcp in NJSGA club member

This Handicap Index must be through a NJSGA Member club or course (public or private) which is in good standing with the NJSGA. (Golfers that do not hold an active and valid Handicap Index through a NJSGA member facility are not eligible.)

Golf Association of Philadelphia (GAP) does the same thing

I'd be surprised...still some snow and most look like they still have tree damage from the ice a month that never got taken care of due to being snow covered. I'd think they'd need a few days to straighten up a little. But I could be wrong...im thinking east towards Belmar area might be open.

With that said, does anyone know of any tournaments in the NJ area? I would love to get some tournament play in before the MC.

Thinking of playing this Sat around 9:30 if anyone wants to get a round in. Supposed to be nice out.

I can't play this weekend but I am looking to play next weekend. Anyone interested in heading down the shore for a round?

What's the cost?

It's $99 to join the tour and then you pay for the events you play. They range from $100 to $140. Top three players win a Visa gift card. The amount depends on the number of players in the field.

It's $99 to join the tour and then you pay for the events you play. They range from $100 to $140. Top three players win a Visa gift card. The amount depends on the number of players in the field.

If I wanted to play the 1 event as the guest do I just pay the entry? The tourney at Heron Glen is $145

Back