Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

If I wanted to play the 1 event as the guest do I just pay the entry? The tourney at Heron Glen is $145

Yes. If you just want to play the one you can come as my guest and not have to pay the $99. You also win points at each event and they have a national championship in Hilton Head that you can qualify for.

Yes. If you just want to play the one you can come as my guest and not have to pay the $99. You also win points at each event and they have a national championship in Hilton Head that you can qualify for.

Are you playing in all of the events?

Are you playing in all of the events?

No. Some a quite a drive. We are stuck between the Phili tour and NYC Metro tour which is really out on Long Island. I chose the Phili one because there are about 5 events that are within an hours drive. My goal is to qualify for the national championship while playing in the 6 events closest to home.

No. Some a quite a drive. We are stuck between the Phili tour and NYC Metro tour which is really out on Long Island. I chose the Phili one because there are about 5 events that are within an hours drive. My goal is to qualify for the national championship while playing in the 6 events closest to home.

Let me know which ones and what the dates are.

Let me know which ones and what the dates are.

My current plan is:

4/26 at The Ridge at Back Brook in Ringos NJ. Sorry but it's already sold out.
6/14 Shawnee
7/12 Hopewell Valley
8/9-8/10 Seaview in Galloway
8/23 Old York in Chesterfield NJ
9/20 Hartefeld CC in Avondale PA

You need to play 6 events to qualify for the NC. I might throw in a couple more if need be.

Can anyone tell me about White Clay Creek in Delaware? Is it worth a 2+ hour drive?

Any input on the following courses would also be appreciated:

Wildwood CC
Radley Run CC
Philmont CC

Those are all pretty far. Let me think about it.

My current plan is:

4/26 at The Ridge at Back Brook in Ringos NJ. Sorry but it's already sold out.
6/14 Shawnee
7/12 Hopewell Valley
8/9-8/10 Seaview in Galloway
8/23 Old York in Chesterfield NJ
9/20 Hartefeld CC in Avondale PA

You need to play 6 events to qualify for the NC. I might throw in a couple more if need be.

Can anyone tell me about White Clay Creek in Delaware? Is it worth a 2+ hour drive?

White Clay is a very good track and I'd say it's worth the drive. It's one of the better courses in the area. Very challenging with lots of forced carries and almost all of the greens are pitched with run offs on all sides. Here's my review of it: http://bestphillygolf.blogspot.com/2011/11/white-clay-creek.html

I'd be interested in playing Philmont, Hopewell and Radley Run if you had any interest, as those courses are awesome.

Got two open spots in my foursome for a round at Shark River this Saturday 11:10 tee time if anyone wants to cruise down to the beach. Figured I would throw it out there. Let me know by Friday 8pm if you want in otherwise I will edit the reservation.

White Clay is a very good track and I'd say it's worth the drive. It's one of the better courses in the area. Very challenging with lots of forced carries and almost all of the greens are pitched with run offs on all sides. Here's my review of it: http://bestphillygolf.blogspot.com/2011/11/white-clay-creek.html

I'd be interested in playing Philmont, Hopewell and Radley Run if you had any interest, as those courses are awesome.

Thanks for the info. I'll let you know about those events. My goal is to make it into the NC while playing the least amount of events as possible. Based on last year I should be able to do it in 6 or 7 events. Depending on finances I might play more.

Got two open spots in my foursome for a round at Shark River this Saturday 11:10 tee time if anyone wants to cruise down to the beach. Figured I would throw it out there. Let me know by Friday 8pm if you want in otherwise I will edit the reservation.

Would love to but have to be back in Central Jersey by 2pm. Maybe next time.

Looks like everything is closed or pending until Saturday morning around us Joe. Even looked at Hanover and Cream Ridge. Didn't try Gamblers but I hate that course and would rather play on a Sim even if it was open.

Maybe just a range session in Pennington if it is open.

Any new news on the outing at Jasna for The First Tee?

No news yet but will update this thread once it becomes available

Maybe just a range session in Pennington if it is open.

I'd be down. Maybe grab lunch at that same spot afterwards if there is time.

I'd be down. Maybe grab lunch at that same spot afterwards if there is time.

If I can get the okay from the boss I may join you guys if that's okay. Baby is sick so I doubt it but I will try.

What time are you guys thinking?

Sounds good to me. Come join us Ricki!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

My wife is thinking about it. Haha normally she wouldn't care if a go. Just that the babies sick so neither of us have slept in a few days so she is on edge. I will let you know ASAP

Take your time buddy. No rush

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Back