DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha! I didn't figure it was... although I've played so poorly lately it applies!!

The guys I'm playing with are low 80s shooters so I'm surprised they want to play there... I'm good with it cause I just need to find a swing!!! :)

Ha! I didn't figure it was... although I've played so poorly lately it applies!!

The guys I'm playing with are low 80s shooters so I'm surprised they want to play there... I'm good with it cause I just need to find a swing!!! :)

Sheesh rough crowd. :act-up: I like going to Lake Park and putting up a score in the 70's now and then just to boost the confidence. I think it is good just to play for a good score and fun now and then.

Sheesh rough crowd. :act-up: I like going to Lake Park and putting up a score in the 70's now and then just to boost the confidence. I think it is good just to play for a good score and fun now and then.

Ya, I used to play Lake Park too. It's easy but it's cheap and actually pretty fun. It's a low risk way to work on the game.

When are you going? I might trade some stuff in. They said they are doing 50% more for the opening.
I can go pretty much any time you want to go, especially Thursday or Friday. My office is right across the street and I am in there 2-3 times a week during lunch. Probably going to pick up one of these S1 watches. Guess I should have waited a week to trade in the clubs I did last week. THP outing?

Ok...maybe trying to play golf Friday but it's looking like a 30% chance I will. If not, might be a good time.

This reminded me of Shakey's love for ugly putters
I'm not sure even I could appreciate that thing.

Ah who am I kidding. I'm going to spend 3 hours researching this thing tonight to see if it would fit my game. Doh!

My first thought was that looks like a pillow on a shaft. That is definitely ugly. But interesting.

Baldguy: throw up a new thread on it so the entire forum can chime in! Trying to keep any equipment discussions out of the regional threads. This ones not their yet so just getting in front of it. Thanks!

Baldguy: throw up a new thread on it so the entire forum can chime in! Trying to keep any equipment discussions out of the regional threads. This ones not their yet so just getting in front of it. Thanks!

I think this was more along the line of making fun of Shakey's love of ugly putters vs an actual discussion of that beast:alien:, but I do understand your direction here. Personally I like the banter on Shakey's abnormal putter fetish, but we can move it elsewhere if need be :)

I think this was more along the line of making fun of Shakey's love of ugly putters vs an actual discussion of that beast:alien:, but I do understand your direction here.

Those were my thoughts as well. More of a joke than a discussion about the putter.

Don't real JB that Cookie was wrong he will never let him live it down lol

I think this was more along the line of making fun of Shakey's love of ugly putters vs an actual discussion of that beast:alien:, but I do understand your direction here. Personally I like the banter on Shakey's abnormal putter fetish, but we can move it elsewhere if need be :)

I know but it could easily turn into a discussion about equipment and was trying to avoid that in here.

#JustDoingMyJob

I know but it could easily turn into a discussion about equipment and was trying to avoid that in here.

#JustDoingMyJob

#doingahellofajob! :thumbup:

LMAO, that's funny right there!

The first step is admitting I have a problem.

"Hello, my name is Shakey & I love ugly putters."

lol i really don't want to be the guy that starts a discussion on that awful piece of "golf equipment". it was just a joke I knew Shakey would appreciate :)

feel free to start one yourself... you can take the "credit" for introducing THP to the world's best putter :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back