adidas Golf Pure 360 Preview

I will say though I like the styling on these where the outside and inside stripes are different color schemes

I love Adidas golf shoes, those though are a meh!

These are actually one of the first pair of adidas that I've liked the style of, but something about them just looks off proportionally. Like the toe is too short compared to the laces or something? Its like looking at a car that has a super short hood. I'll definitely be interested to see how they look and fit in person.

Some great info in the latest Adidas Innovations video:

I may actually change my opinion on these based on the comfort talk and walking. I'll be sure to try these on and then way my final verdict!

Interesting stuff, Icey. Thanks for that link.

I really want to try these, especially if they extended comfort holds true.

Would be interesting to see how these rank up with the AdiZero's and such, not just the traditional golf shoe.

I guess I see where you're coming from in terms of the styling these are quite a bit more traditional than the adizeros.

And the 360s are typically a little more "substantial", meaning a little heavier than the Adizero. I suspect these will be the same and appeal to a different buyer than that of the adizero. I more prefer the light weight, comfortable shoes.

Really like the looks of this shoe. I'm searching for an new pair for 2014 and will definitely be giving these a try.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I like the looks if the shoe, but Adidas does not make a shoe wide enough fit my oddball feet.

I may have been a little harsh on my first assessment. Seeing DJ wear these today, they look better on for sure.

Back