The 2014 WGC - Cadillac Championship [Spoilers]

ezy9u4y5.jpg

#7 green. Undulations are sick.
qujevy7a.jpg

There goes the buzzer.

And the horns go off. Doesn't lpok like its gonna rain?!?!?

The 2014 WGC - Cadillac Championship [Spoilers]

And the horns go off. Doesn't lpok like its gonna rain?!?!?
They (t-storms) are coming. They also said something about a tornado warning. The wind on TV looked....strong.

Goooo....Ryan Moore

oh man, bummer on the weather

Fly over from weather channel looks nasty.

1911910_10152326815891495_308053101_n.png

I blame trump

They (t-storms) are coming. They also said something about a tornado warning. The wind on TV looked....strong.

All hell is gonna come thru now. To the bar!!!

Me thinks this one is done for the day. The front they're getting was pretty much a line of yellow. It's gonna rain, and rain a lot.

They can just call it now. Dufner is on a mission.

445 pm restart....yusssss

Hopefully they extend coverage.

I dont think these guys are too happy hitting balls in the rain.
ejajunyr.jpg

#9 tee
unagune7.jpg

#18 green
ane3a8u4.jpg

Big thanks to Canes for on site photos. Don't get your phone taken away!

Can they take it away?

I hate Jason Day. GRRRRRRR

Other than that so far I am doing pretty well. 5 in the top 20 and the rest of the 9 are making the cut so far.

Just got back to my hotel room and i got no golf channel. Got the pgatour.com live feed going but I was wondering if someone can give me a summary if I missed anything good and how tiger is looking after last weekend's WD.

Just got back to my hotel room and i got no golf channel. Got the pgatour.com live feed going but I was wondering if someone can give me a summary if I missed anything good and how tiger is looking after last weekend's WD.
there was approx a 2 hour rain delay

oh really, dang might be able to watch alot then on the live online video feed. thanks for the update!!!
there was approx a 2 hour rain delay

oh really, dang might be able to watch alot then on the live online video feed. thanks for the update!!!

gets dark soon, maybe 30-45 minutes of light left

Back