What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Early morning thp'ing and some club aquisition perusing.

Signed up for a local match play tourney for some Morgan Cup practice and booked 9 holes for tomorrow.

Played 18 with Randy. Had a blast. We played a match and pushed. In the end I shot 40/46. Lots of bad chips and pitches on the back 9.

A bunch of THP'n and made the first tee time of 2014 on Saturday.

3 large buckets of balls at the range and some chipping and putting afterwards. Practice green was super wet so the short game practice as so so. Demoed an optiforce 3w....want it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Bought an orange whip to help train. Possible 18 tomorrow afternoon but Saturday for sure

Shipped 5 packages and a great range session with niteowl03.

Spent a little time with the 2deep and 5deep. This is going to be a fun golf season.

Spent a little time with the 2deep and 5deep. This is going to be a fun golf season.
I need to hit both of those, in a bad way.

If you were close buddy you could have at it. They are a blast to hit. An absolute blast!

Just some THPing during the day. Hit some putts when I got home from work. Now just catching the Puerto Rico Open while some THPing.

A whole bunch of stuff. I made a tee time for myself and a couple of THPrs at Chambers Bay. I got a package in the mail to DawgDaddy for his 7th place finish in the WGC competition. I put the finishing touches on my driver review and submitted it for consideration for the staff position. I installed a Fubuki shaft in an Adams XTD 3w head. And I finally got all my shaft making stuff put away to recapture my work bench.

Hit about 150 Almost Golf Balls today, from PW to driver. It looks like nice weather this Sunday, so looking forward to my first live range session.

Two large buckets of balls, plus some putting practice.

If you were close buddy you could have at it. They are a blast to hit. An absolute blast!
I'll find a way to hit them soon. May have to hit up Golfsmith and take over a hitting bay for a bit.

Picked up a new pair of black icons on the Bay for $75 as well as a Travis Mathew LS Polo. Going to have to sneak the shoes into the house as I already have 2 identical pairs still in box but offer was too good to pass up.

Picked up a new pair of black icons on the Bay for $75 as well as a Travis Mathew LS Polo. Going to have to sneak the shoes into the house as I already have 2 identical pairs still in box but offer was too good to pass up.
3 pairs of the same shoes?

You sounds like... me! HAHA

3 pairs of the same shoes?

You sounds like... me! HAHA

The worst thing is I have at least 3-4 times more golf shoes than everyday shoes. 5 new pairs still in the box...I've got to join GSA (Golf Shoes Anonymous) :banghead:

The worst thing is I have at least 3-4 times more golf shoes than everyday shoes. 5 new pairs still in the box...I've got to join GSA (Golf Shoes Anonymous) :banghead:
You will find yourself in good company here, bro. We are all a bit obsessive when it comes to our golf hoards and addictions.

Regripped some clubs and set up for trimming my Driver shaft.

Shipped 5 packages and a great range session with niteowl03.

This was fun even though I spent half of it watching my ball roll on the ground!

Played 18 with Randy. Had a blast. We played a match and pushed. In the end I shot 40/46. Lots of bad chips and pitches on the back 9.

Would Randy be milehighgolfer? I plan on taking him down next Friday @HHI. Hope he's ready.

May not seem like a big deal to you guys, but I put my clubs in my car!! First time since November! Goin to the range today after work

May not seem like a big deal to you guys, but I put my clubs in my car!! First time since November! Goin to the range today after work

Mine are sitting in my backseat right now! Had my first lesson yesterday to knock the rust off. Amazing what terrible habits creep back into your game after not swinging for 2 months. Was practically standing on top of the ball and bringing it back way too far outside. I really like working with our assistant pro, he straightened me out pretty quickly. Have a few drills to bring to the range on Saturday; its supposed to crack 40 again for the first time in 2 weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back