Weekend of March 8 - 9

Johnny mojo

Mojovated!
Reaction score
What are your golf plans for this weekend?

Ill be playing a 36 hole Ryder Cup style event with fellow THP'rs and a local group. 18 hole 4- Ball in the morning and 18 hole individual Match Play in the afternoon. Weather is looking good too!

JM

Sunday I'm getting my first lesson of the year with the PGA Pro I've been dying to start working with since the end of last year. Needless to say I'm pretty freaking excited.

That's awesome dude. No golf for me this weekend, maybe some time hitting some new equipment on Sunday. I'm jealous of you JM

Working. Not sure whether it will be making sales calls or working at the course.

Hope to get a round in maybe.

Hoping to get a round in on Saturday if the course isn't closed due to being under water. Our official handicap season started last Saturday so now it's on for real, no more practice rounds despite the lousy conditions.

sounds fun. I am on my way to vegas Sunday to start a 6 rounds in 5 day trip. 3 rounds are part of a pro-am with some decent prizes/money.

Unfortunately, will be working a good deal, but weather will be warm enough that hopefully I can fit in some range time as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fantasy baseball draft Saturday not sure sunday

sounds fun. I am on my way to vegas Sunday to start a 6 rounds in 5 day trip. 3 rounds are part of a pro-am with some decent prizes/money.

That sounds awesome! Have a blast man!

Promotion exam and horseshoe tournament on Saturday; possibly some range time on Sunday depending on how cold it is. 8 days until Hilton Head, I need some swings.

Shovelling the snow we have gotten over the past 3 days. Attending an open house for a property the wife "has to see".

Hopefully catching a lot of golf on TV.

No Golf for me, working with a wheeled excavator in the Bronx this weekend. :(

The weekend itself is not looking great weather wise, but Friday and Monday look great so I should get some time in on the course.

Weekend for me has some practice time dialing in the wedges. Followed up by a birthday get together for my wife.

First round of the season for me! Cherry Blossom GC in Georgetown Ky. Probably just a practice round to knock any rust off. So ready for this!!!

Tappin it up

What are your golf plans for this weekend?

Ill be playing a 36 hole Ryder Cup style event with fellow THP'rs and a local group. 18 hole 4- Ball in the morning and 18 hole individual Match Play in the afternoon. Weather is looking good too!

JM

This sounds like an absolute blast JM. I'm working this weekend both days. The positives though get to take next Friday off to head to HHI for the invitational. Also my last weekend I have to work until May.

If the weather clears up, playing 18 on Saturday morning then heading to the office to work some so I won't be behind next weekend when at the HHI. May play Sunday too.

If Tomorrows rain doesn't wash the course away, I will be playing 18 with my Friend that always play's in 2 ball tourney's with me.....That sound's so gay.

That sounds awesome! Have a blast man!

Thanks. Sure will beat the foot of rain we have had in the last week. Hopefully by the time I get home the PNW we start to dry out.

Saturday is suppose to be 50 degrees and I actually found a course on Long Island that is open! They have 9 open this week and the back will open this weekend! Playing 18 with 2 good friends.....11:46 tee time....Im so pumped! First round of the new season, but scores still dont count until April 1

Chipping & putting lesson Saturday, followed by...at least 9 holes. Sunday is nap day, while I switch my schedule from a 9-5 work schedule to an 8pm to 4 am work schedule. Working nights means golfing every day. I just have to figure out when I'll sleep.

My brother arrives for a visit from Virginia tomorrow! Skiing at least one day this weekend, not sure about what we'll do if we skip skiing one day. May try to talk him into a trip to the golf shop so I can hit some fairway woods in support of my ponder :)

Having friend of ours over for game night tonight (catch phrase). Tomorrow my son has basketball and indoor soccer then we are going to a hibachi place with some friends for a surprise birthday party. Also, it's my birthday tomorrow so we are having a family brunch on Sunday. Hope to hit the range Sunday afternoon and then rest up

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Thanks. Sure will beat the foot of rain we have had in the last week. Hopefully by the time I get home the PNW we start to dry out.

I really hope you are right. The forecast after this weekend is looking pretty good. Going to preemptively book some tee times for next weekend and keep my fingers crossed.

Back