Project X LZ Handmade Shaft - The Creation

For those that know me, they know I keep very little. Most of the stuff we get goes to reviewers and unique THP items, we give away here for contests.
This will be saved and in my office. Its a look that I love. The problem is that I want to test the darn shaft so badly.

i-zs82CVm-L.jpg

Test it my friend, TEST IT!!!!

Congratulations Jimmy!!

I know shafts are very important, but I don't study them as much as many here. I prefer the fitter figures out what works best for me and go with that.

However, these clips were pretty cool and fun to watch.

Pretty excited to get this in hand.
Learned so much about it from Don last week and just feel that it is an exciting new product.

That is such a freaking cool process. Amazing how they do those graphics. That is one sick looking shaft JB. Very cool!!!

Good stuff in this thread all around. Love the press-n-roll machine.

Just test it a few times JB and then take it to the office and hang on the wall.

I already am a big project X fan and this is just freaking awesome.

Just got mine setup for my Big Bertha Alpha. I had them put one at 45 1/2" tipped 1" and the other at 45"

image_zpsd6b92da2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

That is a very cool clip man a lot of work goes in to each shaft

Just found out my LZ Handmade will be here on Monday. Time to get it tipped up and ready for the course.

That's very cool JB what are the specs for yours and what are you putting it in?

That's very cool JB what are the specs for yours and what are you putting it in?

Its the 6.0 and it will go in my Big Bertha Alpha. Although I have been tinkering with the regular Big Bertha as well. Love the lateral forgiveness of the Bertha.

Its the 6.0 and it will go in my Big Bertha Alpha. Although I have been tinkering with the regular Big Bertha as well. Love the lateral forgiveness of the Bertha.

This is similar to the one Hashtag had right? Loved the personalization. And it's a great looking shaft. Seemed to perform well, too.

This is similar to the one Hashtag had right? Loved the personalization. And it's a great looking shaft. Seemed to perform well, too.

Yes. The video shows them making it by hand. Very cool stuff.
While we were out there several months ago, they made it for us while there.

I am very interested in how you like it JB it's at the top of my list right now for my alpha. What gram did you go with? LZ 60?

I am very interested in how you like it JB it's at the top of my list right now for my alpha. What gram did you go with? LZ 60?

That is correct.

That is correct.

Nice I'm looking at the LZ 70 I wish I would have asked chad to his his this past weekend. Harry said he loved his but have it to chad for a contest still waiting for his replacement.

will you have it with you next weekend?

I'm expecting big things from this shaft. Can't wait to hear your thoughts.

:clapp: would like to give it a couple swings haven't swung many ProjectX shafts.

If its with me, you can absolutely do so.

Back