Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Does that GroupGolfer site ever do any deals down toward Columbus? Or is it strictly NEOh?

About to ask the same thing only for the Cincinnati area. I'd love to play those courses but 8 hours round trip is a haul... :(

About to ask the same thing only for the Cincinnati area. I'd love to play those courses but 8 hours round trip is a haul... :(

There are some affordable hotels up here ;)

Does that GroupGolfer site ever do any deals down toward Columbus? Or is it strictly NEOh?

I know they do CIncy as I used to get them for courses down there

I just tried to call Roses Run to see if there non heated driving range was open today....sadly it is not

grantwood in solon is open year round if you have the itch.

I actually went to one off of Bailey road in Cuyahoga Falls that is also open year around. I did not do as good as I hoped but I will be going at lunch today in Twinsburg at the Windmill Lakes 2 club course/driving range

I'e never been. how is it? Did you get one Mike?

I havent....yet

I will pick up 1 or maybe 2 depending on what I sell on here tonight.

Heard good things about it

I got 2 you can get one....after we go down and kick all their butts they won't want us back anyways.

Stow vs Cleveland let's go lol

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

my brother-in-law moved to a neighborhood where two streets have a Ryder Cup style golf match. That sounded so cool to me! Maybe we could do a Stow/Akron vs Cleveland Ryder Cup!

my brother-in-law moved to a neighborhood where two streets have a Ryder Cup style golf match. That sounded so cool to me! Maybe we could do a Stow/Akron vs Cleveland Ryder Cup!

I would so be interested. I know Dave would be too

I would so be interested. I know Dave would be too

My friend Canadan is moving to show immediately, so hes on my team

I'm in!!

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Cool, I'll take Dufner u can have this Dunfer guy

Hahaha well too bad you can't have Canadan because he's moving to show and they aren't part of this Ryder cup

What, I'm not gonna make the cut?

Haha not what I meant. I mean that chances are Dave won't even look at this thread for a month so I'll add his name for him lol and then he proceeded to prove me wrong

My friend Canadan is moving to show immediately, so hes on my team

What's a Dunfer? Are you establishing my Stow summer home for me?

Hahaha well too bad you can't have Canadan because he's moving to show and they aren't part of this Ryder cup

You sound nervous. hahahahaha

What's a Dunfer? Are you establishing my Stow summer home for me?

You sound nervous. hahahahaha

Two things make me nervous lol my wife and a screaming baby. Golf will always be an enjoyment to me lol never anything to make me nervous

Haha not what I meant. I mean that chances are Dave won't even look at this thread for a month so I'll add his name for him lol and then he proceeded to prove me wrong

Get some Phil !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I might as well join an Ohio side. I am there playing golf than my home state.

Back