Odyssey Putters Thread

Finally pulled the trigger and ordered a new metal x #1 from Dick's. It's not the milled but it'll go nicely with my white ice.
Can't wait for it to get here

Grip n Rip
@bigtazzGOLF

Managed to complete this little 4some...

That No3Jacks is all I want this year. My sole purpose right now is finding one for my MXM7

MXM Versa #9 has been in my head all day today.

That No3Jacks is all I want this year. My sole purpose right now is finding one for my MXM7

Haha good luck! These things are so hard to come by. I want to start a collection of these tour headcovers, but I can never freaking find any

Haha good luck! These things are so hard to come by. I want to start a collection of these tour headcovers, but I can never freaking find any

My plan is to bug Harry & Koske enough that they will give me one so I quit pestering them.

My plan is to bug Harry & Koske enough that they will give me one so I quit pestering them.

Get a few please lol

Grip n Rip
@bigtazzGOLF

Managed to complete this little 4some...

Very nice! I Have the no3jacks blade cover, but dang I really like that Draino blade cover. Might have to go and find one.

If Odyssey would release a run of both of these, they'd make a killing off them. I'd buy one of each. Maybe package it with a challenge coin and matching grip. Sign me up for both!

Purchased a White Hot Pro Rossie today. Was in an Edwin Watts that is closing so got a decent deal of $72. I don't remember trying the Rossie head before but it just felt great on the indoor green in store. Can't wait to see how it rolls on course.

Classic shape that I've enjoyed in that past. Good luck with it Barry. Great insert.

I've owned three different #9s...suits my eye...may have to try the #9ht sometime.

Odyssey Putters Thread

Putted with a 34" Versa #7 Tank with a SuperStroke 3.0 today. Ponder mode activated.

Purchased a White Hot Pro Rossie today. Was in an Edwin Watts that is closing so got a decent deal of $72. I don't remember trying the Rossie head before but it just felt great on the indoor green in store. Can't wait to see how it rolls on course.

I am a huge Rossie fan. Prob my favorite design. That was one of my gamers for at least a year.

Decent first rounds out with the Rossie. I really do love the feel of the White Hot Pro insert. 36 putts first round, 34 putts in the second round. Had four 3 putts the first round and one three putt the second round. Made more putts longer then 10ft than in quite a while.

I'm currently very intrigued by this putter. I get along very well with the #7 and it seems like this might work well too.

timthumb.php

I've always loved the Rossie shape.

Me too. Been gaming one since 04. Bought it on the Monterey peninsula while visiting my grandparents. While I was rolling it on the practice green, Reggie Jackson walked in and bought some balls.

Ten years later it's still in the bag. Just paint filled it to red, white, and blue too, so now I've fallen head over heels for it again.

I'm currently very intrigued by this putter. I get along very well with the #7 and it seems like this might work well too.

timthumb.php

It's an amazing putter. It looks goofy and takes a little getting used to but a few rolls and its a winner. Really looking at adding one to the stable this year.

Sabertooth putters. I want a WHP Sabertooth.

timthumb.php
I messed around with it in a shop not too long ago and really enjoyed the performance, very stable, but a little busy on the visual.

I messed around with it in a shop not too long ago and really enjoyed the performance, very stable, but a little busy on the visual.

Is it only available as a Versa right now?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I've owned three different #9s...suits my eye...may have to try the #9ht sometime.

Definitely in love with the #9 right now. Using the protype black but id like to try the mxm

Back