WITB Photo edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell to the yes Cookie!

Poor driver gets no love though? Boooooo! WHOOPS, silly slow internet pic showing up.

NOOOOIIIIIIICE!

No way in hell the driver gets left out. What a fantastic offering.

Looking good Cookie! Awesome setup

Very nice bag Cookie! Love the setup and have to say the putter is pretty

Looks good Cookie. Anxious to see how those TM CB's treat you.

Those CBs look incredible Cookie. And seeing the X2 still in there makes me smile.

Nice bag Cookie. Are those the irons from your Taylormade fitting?

I'm not going to say I started cleaning my clubs and staging my bag for a photo shoot and trying to figure out what spot had the best lighting.... buuuut then made the mistake of telling my wife, who then made fun of me and pointed out the fact that I have been denying her family photos for the last 4 months but I will spend 30 mins cleaning golf clubs so they look pretty for internet pictures.

(pictures incoming.... don't tell!)

I like the bag cookie, are those the cobra wedges that actually rust?

I like the bag cookie, are those the cobra wedges that actually rust?

No, I don't believe that these will rust. Jman can confirm either way though.

Nice set up Cookie!!

After playing in the mud for a few weeks my clubs needed a good cleaning so I snapped some pics of my current setup. This is the bag that will ensure victory for Team Harry at #TheKing...not including the Big Bertha of course! Eventually I'll decide on a grip I like best and get the entire set done.

My bag. Still waiting on wedges should be here this week.

y4eqyge5.jpg

maqe2yma.jpg

pabu7ezu.jpg

pazaru5a.jpg

u9yra7u8.jpg

mapydamy.jpg

yqury2yz.jpg

4y8u5a9y.jpg

ama4ujez.jpg

e5e8a9ep.jpg

9a8u2yju.jpg

agunavug.jpg

usadu7em.jpg

qu2u8e9a.jpg

ahu3e6as.jpg

ramebe9y.jpg

ehamyquh.jpg

aheve9u9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Love the betti headcover....among other things

WITB Photo edition

Still debating if the 4i or AW is going to come out. Will have a better idea as the swing comes along and I know what the gap between the 3/4h and the 5i really is.

teda7u2u.jpg

urybazyp.jpg

a2ade5er.jpg

utatubuh.jpg

zu2ydunu.jpg

qa7a8ema.jpg

8e4usamy.jpg

ysysadeq.jpg

3ugynu6a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The bag and sticks
IMG_3982.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Just the sticks
IMG_3977.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I am going to post a few pics of my Sand wedge it's a "scotch blade" I LOVE it is the heaviest wedge I have ever picked up and I have always hit it well sadly I think it is time to find a replacement :(

IMG_3973.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_3974.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_3975.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

After playing in the mud for a few weeks my clubs needed a good cleaning so I snapped some pics of my current setup. This is the bag that will ensure victory for Team Harry at #TheKing...not including the Big Bertha of course! Eventually I'll decide on a grip I like best and get the entire set done.

The black Bio Cells look so mean, dude. It is criminal that I have not gotten to see you hit these in person yet - I think we need to remedy that at least once before Team Chad whups up on ya Harry bums come April! :act-up: Need to get some pics of my setup in here sometime soon, I haven't snapped a pic since I've gotten my 4h and wedges I believe.

Oh and unrelated, is that the Star Wars X-Wing book series I see in the background?? Nice!

The black Bio Cells look so mean, dude. It is criminal that I have not gotten to see you hit these in person yet - I think we need to remedy that at least once before Team Chad whups up on ya Harry bums come April! :act-up: Need to get some pics of my setup in here sometime soon, I haven't snapped a pic since I've gotten my 4h and wedges I believe.

Oh and unrelated, is that the Star Wars X-Wing book series I see in the background?? Nice!

Yessir! I haven't read them for years but I remember loving the series.

The bag is finally complete!

7a4are8a.jpg

9unu7edy.jpg

tupaqy4u.jpg

y3umu2em.jpg

And the bag I'll be using at thp events

yquverap.jpg

Jlukes, how do you like those Callaway headcovers? I like how they look in the bag. Are they snug around the club head?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I'm digging this bag a LOT AG!!!! Kusala, White tie, J40... Awesome.

WITB Photo edition

My bag to start the year:
(D) Cobra amp cell RIP Phenom 60g stiff
(3W) Callaway razr hawk stock stiff shaft
(3H) Cleveland mashie 20.5* stock stiff
(4-PW) Bridgestone J40 DPC PX 6.0 flighted

Wedges in flux, need to tighten gaps
Currently 52 snake eyes, 55 trusty rusty, smart sole, and 58 s grind MD2

Also, Seemore FGP SuperStrike Slim
uqeqe6aj.jpg

Not the best photo, my living room is a bit dark.

yrepymyp.jpg
unequvy5.jpg
yne9upyh.jpg
. Complete 2014 overhaul. New bag,3 and 5 wood and wedges. My bag is now complete. Hitting these all very well. Just installed Lamkin UTX grips on all irons and woods. So far very impressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loving the pics everyone, great set ups! Can't wait to see some of them in person.

Using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back