Cleveland Golf 2014 Custom Catalog

adwillingham

2024 Vokey Experience
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I hadn't seen this posted yet, and just saw that the updated version was available. The link below shows the Custom Catalog for Cleveland Golf. The interesting thing here to me is that the driver/wood shaft offerings all have International Flex Codes from testing conducted by Miyazaki (even non-Miyazaki shafts). To me, this is an interesting comparison methodology, and information I haven't seen other than in previous editions of this same catalog.

http://www.clevelandgolf.com/pdfs/2014-Custom-Catalog.pdf

Yep, they've had it before, but just for woods. No hybrids or irons. Very handy if you have want a Miyazaki equivalent. I used it just the other day in fact.

I believe they did something similar last year as well. I am a big fan of the methodology.

I really like when they apply the international flex code to the other shafts. I find it pretty helpful.

I believe they did something similar last year as well. I am a big fan of the methodology.

I really like when they apply the international flex code to the other shafts. I find it pretty helpful.

They have done this for a couple of years I believe, but this was the first time I had gone out there and seen the 2014 edition. Having a Miyazaki shaft I like, I find the other flex codes incredibly useful as I look for options for other brands/lines. So hard to compare between brands otherwise.

They have done this for a couple of years I believe, but this was the first time I had gone out there and seen the 2014 edition. Having a Miyazaki shaft I like, I find the other flex codes incredibly useful as I look for options for other brands/lines. So hard to compare between brands otherwise.

Im with you. I love the flex code system personally.

I see they have collegiate wedge shafts this year. Didn't Bridgestone have exclusivity on that? I know that was a big part of marketing last year. I didn't know if you had to get the license through the NCAA or if you had to have licenses with each school.

Love to compare this..so glad they do it. Why is the Kusula Black no longer listed?

Wonder what the Tour 90s would be like in the 588 CB's

Oh and for a dummy like me the shaft performance charts are PURE GOLD

Wonder what the Tour 90s would be like in the 588 CB's

Had a very similar set up with the KBS Tour R flex. That's just a step different really. I liked that combo and still do for ball flight.

Love to compare this..so glad they do it. Why is the Kusula Black no longer listed?

That's a good question, and one I don't know the answer to...I did notice that the 61 gram Kusala Blue wasn't on the list anymore either. As I understand it, this is just the list of custom shaft options they are offering, so don't know if there is any larger meaning than they just aren't available custom options anymore.

One thing I have noticed with places like Golfworks is that once they run out, they are no longer getting new stock in... Makes me think that slowly they are eliminating the Kusula line. Hoping this is not the case or I am going to have to stock up!

Had a very similar set up with the KBS Tour R flex. That's just a step different really. I liked that combo and still do for ball flight.

Im trying to fathom it....having a hard time, but the few times I hit the 588's I LOVED them, and would probably even love them more with high trajectory

Im trying to fathom it....having a hard time, but the few times I hit the 588's I LOVED them, and would probably even love them more with high trajectory

For me, it is more on the pentrating side, but definitley not low balls by any means. Very playable trajectory.

This is HUGE. Thanks for posting!

That was really cool. I just skipped to the charts to help me understand everything haha.

Also, on a selfish note, I'm thrilled at the presence of my favorite shafts!!

Ha! Lucky dog. I think I've found a suitable replacement.

Nice! They have a pretty solid catalog IMO. Not as big as some, but I feel like they chose wisely.

Loving what I'm seeing here. Even if the catalog isn't as large as some, there are some fantastic options for people to be able to be fit into.

Loving what I'm seeing here. Even if the catalog isn't as large as some, there are some fantastic options for people to be able to be fit into.

Which is the key in my opinion. They don't just have shafts to have a number. It seems that there was a reason why choices were made.

Plus, sometimes it is easy to get lost when there are a ton of options. Or more than necessary.

I do know that given the option, I'm putting the Tour Concept shafts in my wedges. Loved the set up I had with the 588F's.

Back