Sneak Peek - 2nd 2014 THP Limited Edition Putter Cover

No, it's sushi!
Haha touche.. sushi = expensive though.. expensive = money.. so therefore sushi = money haha!

Oh HELL yes!

Bacon -> sushi -> chocolate cake shake

Haha. This is awesome. I'll be snagging one of these!

If this fits my FGP2 I may have to switch putters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see pizza as the next.

T-bone steaks!

Awesome!!!

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

lol a sushi cover. I love it.

If this fits my FGP2 I may have to switch putters.

These do fit on the FGP2

I'm all over this one

I like how the themes are working for the 2014 putter covers. The sushi one looks great.

This begs the question: Does poutine make an appearance on a THP putter cover? (And, was that a Canadian squeal that I just heard from Ohio? Haha.)

No poutine. But key lime pie or chocolate cake would be okay...

Somehow I knew this would be the next if THP is following a food theme. Like it!

I think this one is another cool unique idea. The bacon stitching came out pretty awesome, and I can't wait for in hand pics of this one after it's stitched up.

These do fit on the FGP2
Guess I better get to practicing.

If there is one thing we love in the Deuce household, it's sushi. It's already been settled upon that after the little one arrives, our first date is for sushi. She already has the place, and her meal, picked out.

Such a great idea. When do I send in my money?

I can see the food theme is strong this year! Love sushi and THP putter covers, a match made in heaven.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

That's very clever, but don't you all worry about the sushi going bad from being out in the sun like that? What's that you say? It's just stitching?

Nice continuation of the food theme in 2014.

An excellent choice for a second theme, 2014, the year of THP food covers!!! Any way we can covert some of these ideas into a driver headcover?!?!

Sushi, I like this food theme.

Love the look of this one and the sneak peeks never do the real covers justice.

My guess for the next one is a Jucy Lucy.

Oh, I've GOT to have this one. I discovered my love for sushi at a THP event. It only seems right.

Back