Contest - Win a THP Challenge Coin!

sparksjr

Reaction score
Handicap
Traveling
Well, as suspected my THP Challenge Coins have lived a life of solitude in my golf bag. I didnt think many of my friends would be up to playing these games but I wanted to support Josh and Morgan for all that THP does for us, so I bought them anyway.

Rather than sell them, I would like to give one away similar to how others have given things away in the past. I have a tee time scheduled for Saturday and I figure it would be fun to run a contest based on my performance. All you need to do is post in this thread what you think my score, number of putts and number of birdies will be. Since I expect multiple correct scores, putts will be the first tiebreaker and birdies (if I luck up and make eagle it will not "count") will be the second tiebreaker. If there happens to still be a tie a random draw will ensue.

I am playing at River Islands (www.riverislandsgolf.com), a course I am very familiar with but also one that is quite difficult for me. Here are my previous 7 results (newest first):

score 85, putts 30, birdies 2
score 83, putts 32, birdies 1
score 85, putts 33, birdies 1
score 81, putts 31, birdies 3
score 76, putts 27, birdies 4
score 80, putts 29, birdies 2
score 81, putts 31, birdies 2

The winner will get their pick from Birdies vs Bogies, Keep it in Play and No Big Numbers. If all goes well I will try to do this 2 more times to give away the remaining coins as the year goes on.

If you are unfamiliar with the Challenge coins you can see them on the THP Store page:
Birdies vs Bogies and Keep it in Play
No Big Numbers

I will cut this off at 12am EST Friday March 14th so that I can get all entries documented Friday. I will post results Saturday or Sunday and should ship the coin Monday. I suspect International shipping would be egregious so if you are outside the USA I would ask that you do not enter unless you are willing to pay shipping (unless someone can point me to something showing reasonable shipping charges).

Just a small way to repay this awesome community that has definately blessed me and my golf game! One entry per person please and good luck to all!

EDIT: I will add 2 things:

1) in the rare case that no one guesses the correct score I will take the scores closest and then goto tie breakers (ie: shoot 78 and no one guesses 78, I'll take all 77's and 79's)

2) I am updating my spreadsheet as we go so if you change your pick please let me know.

Last edited:
Very cool sparks, I will give this one some thought and make a guess later.

Great gesture! Ill go..

Score:82
Putts:30
Birdies:2

I agree with Randy, this is awesome Sparks.

Score: 82
Putts: 31
Birdies: 2

Cool contest!

Great gesture man!

Putts: 32 Putts

Awesome contest Sparks!

Score: 80
Birdies: 3

Score 84
Putts 32
Birdies 3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Score 83
Putts 29
Birdies 3

great gesture sparks!

Lets go:
Putts:30
BIrdies: 2

Great contest Sparks! Here is my guess:

score 82, putts 30, birdies 3

Very nice of you to do something like this!

79-31-3 is my guess :) VERY jealous you're able to play golf by the way

cool contest!

score 83, putts 32, birdies 1

score 87, putts 36, birdies 1, eagles 1

Score: 84
Putts: 33

score: 82
birdies: 3

Very cool idea!

32 putts