New PING hats used at Doral last weekend

I love the flat brim style.

Love the stripes on the club, but for some reason I'm not a huge fan of the cap. Not a mesh back fan but it's the front that I can't put my finger on. Just not in love with it

I'm not the biggest fan of trucker hats--they seem to just not fit my fat head right. I don't mind the "i20" design of these though.

The driver looks way better than the hats, IMO.

I just sent an email to PING to see if these are or will be available for purchase.

Thanks! I tweeted at PING yesterday and they responded last night, saying they're in golf shops now. I have yet to see them anywhere, but I'm going to keep looking. Wish I had Golf Galaxy, Golfsmith or any of the bigger golf stores in my area. The best we have is Roger Dunn and they don't have them, at least not right now.

I want one of them, not the flat brim ones, but one of that style. I like them. Remind me of Travis Matthew styling.

That's what I was thinking. A little of the retro 70's look with monotones instead of colors.

Have them in our local Austad's.

I want a white one.

Got one!

emugybu2.jpg

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

You lucky duck! I am still waiting for them to arrive at my local pro shop. Especially now that I have the i25 driver in my bag.

Got one!

emugybu2.jpg

You lucky duck! I am still waiting for them to arrive at my local pro shop. Especially now that I have the i25 driver in my bag.

I still haven't seen them locally. Found a seller on ebay that had all 4 colors and grabbed one before they were gone.

Aha well played. I guess I'll have to keep an eye on the bay. Thanks for letting me know where you found it!

I still haven't seen them locally. Found a seller on ebay that had all 4 colors and grabbed one before they were gone.

Back