Ole Gray's Journey Back

That's too funny. I think he should take a stack of wood and put it outside the door to make it look more authentic.

Well, with the lesson plan, I'm sure he can sneak enough stuff over to make it his own place and see if they notice :alien:

First off good to hear your feeling better now. And wish you the best on your lesson's and getting better with the game. I will join you on this journey and will keep up with you on this thread.

Congrats and good luck with the lessons. Be patient with your knee. About the 14 hole my new knee started to get real tired. Mine felt great after about 5 rounds. Good luck! !!

Glad to hear you are back to 100%! :clapp: Now there will be no excuses when I come up from South GA to put and arse whopping on you! :deadhorse:

Seriously, hope your lessons go well and look forward to playing with you soon! :thumb:

It won't be too long buddy! Enjoy ya weekend in Hilton Head ⛳️?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OG, first really glad you're finally healthy. Knee injures can really be a challenge. Love that you're getting after it with the lessons. I do have ask though, did you pick that place because it's as if they have their own woodshed?

teachingcenterhomepagepic.jpg

Lmao ? How did ya know ?. Haha this made my day?

When I clicked on the link I thought it was a joke for a sec :)

Using Tapatalk

Glad your doing better Old Gray, hope to tee it up with you some day.

We'll make this happen hopefully this year ?

When I clicked on the link I thought it was a joke for a sec :)

Using Tapatalk

I wish my woodsheds were this modern ?

Congrats and good luck with the lessons. Be patient with your knee. About the 14 hole my new knee started to get real tired. Mine felt great after about 5 rounds. Good luck! !!

Yea I still get tired a bit early. A little sore too .

Good luck Bill.

Good luck to you, Bill! Glad you're back to golfing shape and cannot wait to see what you do for #TheKing...it's going to be great to see your progress.

O.K. Bill, time to do work! Glad to see your new parts are coming along and allowing you to start on the road you have wanted to go down with your game. Enjoy this chance at improvement and I wish you the best. I still gotta get down your way. I'm just itchin to get together with you and KB.

JM

O.K. Bill, time to do work! Glad to see your new parts are coming along and allowing you to start on the road you have wanted to go down with your game. Enjoy this chance at improvement and I wish you the best. I still gotta get down your way. I'm just itchin to get together with you and KB.

JM

We're retired buddy so you let us know when you're up for it ?. Plenty of summer time coming up ⛳

Glad to hear the good news OG.

The course and facility looks amazing. Enjoy it.

Great news! Hopefully Kelly can get out there with you in a month or so

Rap-a-tap Tappin' on my SG4

Great to hear OG, can't wait to see the game in Orlando!

Great news! Hopefully Kelly can get out there with you in a month or so

Heck she will be out next week! She will start back playing our par 3 course working on her chipping and wedge game ?

Great to hear OG, can't wait to get my arse sent to the woodshed in Orlando!

FIFY ya ?⛳

I love seeing the Bill! I look forward to following along with your journey! And better yet I can't wait till we get some pasture pool in again soon

Man, that place looks nice. Looking forward to following along with your journey, OG.

Have fun OG and glad to see you back out on the course and having fun again! Looking forward to following along.

Heck she will be out next week! She will start back playing our par 3 course working on her chipping and wedge game ?

Now that's GREAT news!!!

Well done OG! Great to hear you're back to full speed ?
Enjoy!

Back