Hilton Head - 2014 THP Invitational #1 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

My man is hot and confident!!! Forget the hiccups deuce and build on the successes! :thumb:
I plan on it, this weekend! Even the hiccups had silver linings so I'm feeling pretty good. A couple of bounces difference and I probably would have been looking at close to an even par through 4 holes, a score which I have never even sniffed before.

Can't wait to get one last set of nine holes tomorrow morning out the way to confirm that I've learned my lesson, and then it's off to Hilton Head in the afternoon or early evening. Not sure we'll make dinner, but I will be at the range pretty early Saturday morning.

Fazio @ 10:20 should be fun. Wish you were here with us buddy.

I would love to be there with all you great THP'ers?⛳️ . Try to keep Ken out of trouble if ya can ?.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dinner tomorrow announcement

Wild wing cafe at 730

72 Pope Ave.
Hilton Head Island, SC 29928

Thanks to MHG for setting this up.
I can't say with 100% certainly that I am allowed back in there. Oh well, it's been 8 years, they still can't have my picture up.

Course looks AMAZING...but what's with the pants and sleeves?!

Yup, I'm not sleeping tonight.

I can't say with 100% certainly that I am allowed back in there. Oh well, it's been 8 years, they still can't have my picture up.

Course looks AMAZING...but what's with the pants and sleeves?!

Yup, I'm not sleeping tonight.

Are you at the airport yet? You should be.

Are you at the airport yet? You should be.

I already told him I will give him a wake up call. I was told he was buying an alarm clock, but apparently he opted for a 588 FW instead.

Enjoy the weekend guys, it's going to be a lot of fun. Beautiful course, and golf with THPers, doesn't get much better than that.

THP #theking #imwithchad

I plan on it, this weekend! Even the hiccups had silver linings so I'm feeling pretty good. A couple of bounces difference and I probably would have been looking at close to an even par through 4 holes, a score which I have never even sniffed before.

Can't wait to get one last set of nine holes tomorrow morning out the way to confirm that I've learned my lesson, and then it's off to Hilton Head in the afternoon or early evening. Not sure we'll make dinner, but I will be at the range pretty early Saturday morning.

The group has dinner planned at 7:30. PM me if you get in before that. If you get there in time, we can develop our strategy to take home the gold over wings and beer!

About to hit the road for the drive to Hilton Head. Really looking forward to a fun weekend with the fine folks of THP!!!

I already told him I will give him a wake up call. I was told he was buying an alarm clock, but apparently he opted for a 588 FW instead.

great choice!

I am so jealous right now. I still have 8 hours of work to put in. It's looking more and more like I will see you guys on the range at 9AM tomorrow.

Hey you awesome Hilton Headers. Have a great time this weekend at what looks like an immaculate course. I will be following along. Have some fun and make some memories!

A full day of work and then I'm heading down after that. Should get in around 1030 tonight. Safe travels to everyone and to those who are already there, enjoy the practice rounds.

make sure you guys snap some more pics for us today and tomorrow!

Looks like it's going to be a beautiful day in the Southeast so enjoy your golfing!

one day away guys im sure your exited. i look forward to following along.

Safe travels everybody.

Looking forward to seeing some old friends and meeting some new ones this evening.

Beyond frustrated right now. Going to miss the practice rounds today due to Delta sucking. See you late tonight boys.

Beyond frustrated right now. Going to miss the practice rounds today due to Delta sucking. See you late tonight boys.

Sucks, dude. And delta can suck quite often.

Safe travels.

Everyone enjoy there great weekend and Travel safe!!! Look forward to seeing some pics when you all get there.

About 30 minutes into my 5 ot so hour drive to good times with good people at a beautiful venue!

About 30 minutes into my 5 ot so hour drive to good times with good people at a beautiful venue!
Be careful. No need to rush, we got this locked up.

Of to the range in a bit. Got a lot of chores to do so may not get nine in. Blah. Going to try though.

Sic em Sox!

Be careful. No need to rush, we got this locked up.

Of to the range in a bit. Got a lot of chores to do so may not get nine in. Blah. Going to try though.

The deuce is juiced and he will be enjoying the weekend! Good for you buddy :thumb:

Have fun today guys, I'll see you bright and early tomorrow morning.

Back