Playstation 4 & PS4 Games

Why a week? Amazon prime FTW. You could have had it to tomorrow for $3.00.

Student membership ended a week or two ago. I don't order enough to justify the cost, but it came with free shipping anyways.

Ughhhh another COD vs Battlefield discussion? Allow me to settle it. They both suck.

If anyone wants to add me, I'm "lilbilly11" on PS+.

I usually get on to play BF4 once or twice a week at night. I also have Madden 25 and am planning to get MLB The Show in May when it's released.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Looks like I might have that system sooner.. Like, around 3

Looks like I might have that system sooner.. Like, around 3

Quality (future) purchase! Don't forget the PS Plus membership.

Quality (future) purchase! Don't forget the PS Plus membership.

I get a free month I think buying the system? Not at all sure what you get with it vs not. Never looked it up haha

I get a free month I think buying the system? Not at all sure what you get with it vs not. Never looked it up haha

It's quite possible I got a month free as well thru Amazon. Just covering all the bases.

It's quite possible I got a month free as well thru Amazon. Just covering all the bases.

I'm hoping when I cancel XBL that they'll somehow prorate it. Wishful thinking. It'd pay for a lot of the ps plus

I'm hoping when I cancel XBL that they'll somehow prorate it. Wishful thinking. It'd pay for a lot of the ps plus

I have told you this privately but I will post it here. I bought my PS+ subscription on ebay for $40 and they just emailed me the code instantly.

I have told you this privately but I will post it here. I bought my PS+ subscription on ebay for $40 and they just emailed me the code instantly.

thanks for not telling me privately. i paid full price.

thanks for not telling me privately. i paid full price.

You bought it well before I had PS4 and bought my subscription.

Hi Buck!!!!!!

hi lets dominate the black top soon! i'm excited about infamous ! i already have had it paid off since i got my PS4 and it looks pretty cool. prob sell off tomb raider since i beat that and won't play it again.

Finally was able to get mine the other night. Haven't hooked it up yet, as I've been too busy until really late at night, and then I know I would screw something up. Just starting out with my upgrade on BF4 from PS3. I'm sure I'll check out a few others as I go along. Not a COD fan at all, and don't play sports games, ever.

hi lets dominate the black top soon! i'm excited about infamous ! i already have had it paid off since i got my PS4 and it looks pretty cool. prob sell off tomb raider since i beat that and won't play it again.

I would love some B-ball action and I have Infamous paid off as well. We are twins.

love you Dev..... just finished MGS5 it was cool i'll def be playing it a few times especially since it only took me 2 hours to complete but i needed to see what it looks like on PS4 and its pretty awesome and brings back some great memories for me really looking forward to phantom pain being released next year.

Back