Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pondering standard length irons. Multiple range sessions have introduced very very positive results when choking up to standard length.

Contact in the center of the face, limited 'heavy' shots.

Electrical tape is on my to buy list. Fitting knowledge!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Electrical tape is on my to buy list. Fitting knowledge!

I like it buddy. Adapt to the change to see whether it works well for you, and then implement it down the road with confidence. No second guessing when using electrical tape to consistently set up at a given length to see if you're better at a stock length.

I like it buddy. Adapt to the change to see whether it works well for you, and then implement it down the road with confidence. No second guessing when using electrical tape to consistently set up at a given length to see if you're better at a stock length.

I choked up on my driver last year for a few rounds to good results before having it cut down. Looks like I'm just working my way through the bag now!

I choked up on my driver last year for a few rounds to good results before having it cut down. Looks like I'm just working my way through the bag now!

That's good buddy. What are you playing your driver length right now? I personally don't like the idea of getting much longer than 45 or 45.25.

It's 45 currently. I find I've been striking around the center, but high on the face a bit. Not missing all over the face like I was when it was 45.5

Covert 2.0 driver.. just got the 3 wood and it's silly good. Deciding if I should match it up!?!

So after three rounds with the 588 fairway, I'm hard pondering the driver and hybrid.

So after three rounds with the 588 fairway, I'm hard pondering the driver and hybrid.

Crapppppp why didn't I try ur cleveland stuff

I am finding some good prices on cart bags.

Ponder a Push Cart just don't know which one.... Clicgear 3.5 or the Tour Trek One Click four wheel..... There is a Great review going on now of the Clicgear, does anyone have any input on the four wheeler Tour Trek? Any help is greatly appreciated. Joe

Not on your list but I recently got a Bag Bot C3 and pretty much love the thing. Sorry if that muddies the water for you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pondering wedges. No real direction or preferences yet, just wedges.

Local or online?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tgw.com

But a new bag is low on my list. Especially a non staff bag. I love staff bags.

Pondering a swing that doesn't hook the ball. Ugh

I hear you on that. I've been working on my setup and grip and that has helped a bit, but man those hooks are so depressing.

Not on your list but I recently got a Bag Bot C3 and pretty much love the thing. Sorry if that muddies the water for you.

Thanks, I might look into that as well.... Just like the new irons selection, to many to choose from but I'll figure that out too

pondering a white tie 6x3 for my Alpha*

I recently picked up a white tie 7x3 which ill put an adaptor on for my bertha. Got a 10.5 alpha coming so it will be fun for sure!

I recently picked up a white tie 7x3 which ill put an adaptor on for my bertha. Got a 10.5 alpha coming so it will be fun for sure!

You beast! That's going to be a sick combo.

Crapppppp why didn't I try ur cleveland stuff
I never thought to mention it. But the fairway is a monster (for me). I hit it 1,000 times better than my Classic hybrid--which until yesterday was my favorite club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back