Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ponder a deeper faced 3 wood. The XCG7 is at the top of the list. I was pondering the Ping Rapture until I saw the price tag on golfsmith's website of $449.

Thinking about a Clic Gear push cart or some such for the after work rounds this year.

JM

Thinking about a Clic Gear push cart or some such for the after work rounds this year.

JM

Exact same ponder for exactly the same purpose. Saw a caddytek that is definitely not as nice for a lot less but not set on anything yet...

Tappin it up

Thanks, I might look into that as well.... Just like the new irons selection, to many to choose from but I'll figure that out too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

c6e4665eef2a15f098528348718e6ff6_zps8566e98c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Still pondering a better hybrid set up to replace what I have now and also replace my 5 iron. I'd like to go 3, 4, and 5 hybrid.

Was considering those Mashies in the classifieds, but I have a tendency to go left and I'm not sure those clubs are for me with that offset.

Also on a budget, so probably looking at clubs a year or two old, gently used.

Still pondering a better hybrid set up to replace what I have now and also replace my 5 iron. I'd like to go 3, 4, and 5 hybrid.

Was considering those Mashies in the classifieds, but I have a tendency to go left and I'm not sure those clubs are for me with that offset.

Also on a budget, so probably looking at clubs a year or two old, gently used.

Have you looked at anything from Adams? Something like the Super S or a12OS might be worth trying out.

Have you looked at anything from Adams? Something like the Super S or a12OS might be worth trying out.

I haven't, but will bum around and see what's out there. Thanks for the suggestion.

Did consider the Cobra Bafflers with the rails, but hadn't come to a real conclusion.

Some people have really liked those as well.

I recently picked up a white tie 7x3 which ill put an adaptor on for my bertha. Got a 10.5 alpha coming so it will be fun for sure!

When does the 10.5 alpha come out? I wish I could trade my 9 for the 10.5

I too just got a 7x3! Just waiting for Golfworks to deliver my adapter!

Did they not have u try both in cali?

Didn't someone say around Masters time when we were out there?

Maybe youll find someone who wants to do a swap or something?

What do you want the loft at? Just don't like the look when you loft up the 9 degree head?

What do you want the loft at? Just don't like the look when you loft up the 9 degree head?

I think he wants more loft than the 11 on the Alpha now.

11. Launch still sitting around 10.5 though. Would like the option to go to 12.5 while I work on my attack angle

That makes sense! Good luck finding one dude. Will be interesting to see what a White Tie can do for you

I am putting serious thought into a 5 Deep to give me another option with the 18* hybrid.

I am putting serious thought into a 5 Deep to give me another option with the 18* hybrid.

Do it! If you like the 3deep off the deck as much as your were saying, the 5deep will blow you away.

Not sure where I should put this, and do not think a long drawn out thread is worth it, so it will go here. Chasing numbers in golf is a horrible idea. I watch it time and time again from so many golfers. Fitting should be about maximizing the performance with in your abilities, not chasing mythical numbers that your swing is not capable of achieving.

Not chasing numbers by any means. I just know I could stand to launch the ball higher. Working with my instructor on my angle of attack with the driver as well, but I've seen higher loft and higher launching shafts working for others with similar swings, so based on the Gerrit at Callaway saying I should go up in launch if I could keep my spin where it is I feel like it's worth a shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back