#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

Sleeping on this event? Guilty as charged. I apologize to the participants, but I guarantee that I am 100% engaged from now on in.

Getting updated on the event for the last 30 minutes or so has been awesome.

The new driver pic? Epic.
Scripting for the event you say? So awesome
Freddie and Beags added to the teams? Rock solid THPers and match play/competition veterans...this just makes so much sense. Welcome to the event boys.
Who's Buckjob? Does he have tattoos?
Match play for points over ALL 18 holes? I love this!
And maybe most exciting of all...Friday night team sessions in suites with Harry and Chad? Really? I'd never want to leave that room!

I've been a #ImWithHarry guy all along, and with my good buddies Brett (Golf4Life) and Barry (cpljohnst) on his team....I'm sticking with him.

Regardless, this event will surely blow some minds, and I can't wait to follow along.

All I know is that this event will exceed your wildest expectations. That's all THP and the ZooCrew know how to do.

I'm glad to see that people are getting their games in line even with the cruddy weather we've been having. The hard work will pay off in a few weeks.

Prepping for the King: I have my first lesson of 2014 scheduled today at 3:00 p.m. I have no doubt in my mind one of the most important elements I need improvement on (beside consistency in putting) is my attack angle with the driver. This will be a key focus for the first couple of lessons. On another note, I have been playing as much as possible when weather allows. My iron striking is solid and my wedge game is improving although that will be focus #2 in my package of lessons. Let's git er done!!

Good luck with everything OG!!! Git R Done!!

Glad to see everyone working so hard for this event. We are looking forward to this event. And since I know TexasHacker is not in this field, I need to find a new victim, who's ready to play that role?

Flying home from Orlando and can't wait to go back for The King. Keep getting after it.

Glad to see everyone working so hard for this event. We are looking forward to this event. And since I know TexasHacker is not in this field, I need to find a new victim, who's ready to play that role?

Flying home from Orlando and can't wait to go back for The King. Keep getting after it.

I lurk all over this forum...

Whoever gets the opportunity to play against this dude, smoke him. Don't let his trash talk get to you

hint hint what Team are you on Jason? :D

Whoever gets the opportunity to play against this dude, smoke him. Don't let his trash talk get to you

Haha. This just made me crack up. TH can attest that losing should not be an option.

Is there a feature I am not aware of that allows you to see a post anytime I mention your name? Am I missing something?

Trying to help you out and find my next victim!

Is there a feature I am not aware of that allows you to see a post anytime I mention your name? Am I missing something?

Trying to help you out and find my next victim!

Nope just trying to stay involved in all the great events that go on around here buddy.

I've been following this one from the start as I think it's going to be an absolute blast. I cannot wait to see what side you end up on and who gets the privilege of taking you down.

How well are ya playing? :alien:

That would imply that I am playing. You know why you get in the golf industry right?......to not play golf. No matter if i am playing or not, will be the same result. Lots of grinding it out, short and fairly straight and a few heroic moments when needed. Lots of pars.

I nominate Harry. You want to join team Chad and whoop up on that bum :deadhorse:

We MAY be able to play golf this weekend. I am watching the forecast and golf courses like a freakin hawk. Regardless I know ranges will be open and that will be huge. I am stuck out of town until Friday, but trying to scheme up some stuff for this weekend and a round at a course I haven't played. Got a few in mind and what a great challenge.

Loved catching up in here this morning, the ramped up chatter is awesome.

That would imply that I am playing. You know why you get in the golf industry right?......to not play golf. No matter if i am playing or not, will be the same result. Lots of grinding it out, short and fairly straight and a few heroic moments when needed. Lots of pars.

I hope we see Mr. Finley in this one. I bet his house is lined with heads like a hunting cabin and right now the THP wall is bare with the exception of Texas Hacker. He needs another victim.

Sounds like a good teammate to me! Hop on Team Chad and let's warm up the woodshed for Harry and his wantabes. :bomb: :golf2:

I saw that bomb you hit in the bay last night. SR2 thru and thru, for sure. Cranked it out there a good ways.

I hope we see Mr. Finley in this one. I bet his house is lined with heads like a hunting cabin and right now the THP wall is bare with the exception of Texas Hacker. He needs another victim.

There may be someone else who is 0-2 against me as well!

And I have yet to see you have the guts to join them on my basement wall.

He would shatter the launch monitor. We saw what happened yesterday.

Im not the one that high tailed it out of FL today? Im right here. :D
I have played with Sabella (and won). Played with Hashtag (and won).
You are next and its coming in May...You might even be a King by then.

This does fit well with my wounded gazelle analogy from the other day.

Again, while all of the trash talking occurs, #MVRhi just nods politely.

Back