Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

The competition is going to be fierce for this one. If the track plays as tight as it looks, hitting fairways and greens is going to be key.

I'm not going to lie and say I don't want to win, but playing with THPers is such a great time that if certainly won't be sad if I don't win.

I will try to play my best....I'm sure I won't play well its my first thp event so nerves will be there.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

I will try to play my best....I'm sure I won't play well its my first thp event so nerves will be there.

Same here. I'm definitely going to be nervous but I know I'll have a good time

Same here. I'm definitely going to be nervous but I know I'll have a good time

Channel those nerves in your preparation for this event. Two people will get their 1/2 price tickets to the champ punched!!!

Channel those nerves in your preparation for this event. Two people will get their 1/2 price tickets to the champ punched!!!

That sounds great .....whooosaaaa ....channeling my energy now.

Nerves will be there for me as well but I think after that first tee shot with everyone looking on I'll settle down.

I was totally in it to win it in Chicago....then i got paired with Seth....:banana:

Do we have a list of who exactly is attending this event yet? I have pieced together some of it and thought someone had posted one in this thread but I know I am missing people.

Nerves? Take a deep breathe and swing away!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Nerves? Take a deep breathe and swing away!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!
This. So much this. Just get up there, embrace the nerves, and let it rip.

Do we have a list of who exactly is attending this event yet? I have pieced together some of it and thought someone had posted one in this thread but I know I am missing people.

The official lists are typically not posted

But I'll be there! !

Someone was keeping a list somewhere

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

All you need is cheese.

The official lists are typically not posted

But I'll be there! !

And thats all that matters right? I'll be there as well. For whatever thats worth.

Someone was keeping a list somewhere

I think it may be in the extra rounds thread. But I'm not positive

Bump cuz this is awesome, and because it's my first real THP event!
Words can't describe how excited I am right now!

It'll be my second. I'm doing Love Is In The Air a few weeks prior to this. Still super excited for it :)

Same here Derek, we should be going into this event with all kinds of smiles...
It'll be my second. I'm doing Love Is In The Air a few weeks prior to this. Still super excited for it :)

I hear ya, I can't wait to tee it up with THPers again!!!

I'll be headed into the Indy area on Friday, so if anyone is arriving and wants to go straight to the course, shoot me a PM! I'll have a Traverse, so tons of room for people and gear.

I know it's a long ways in advance, but I'm a planner, does anyone want to get together for lunch before the round on Friday?
Looks like there's a Penn Station or Steak N Shake fairly close, I'm sure there's more, maybe somebody a bit more local has a few recommendations???

I know it's a long ways in advance, but I'm a planner, does anyone want to get together for lunch before the round on Friday?
Looks like there's a Penn Station or Steak N Shake fairly close, I'm sure there's more, maybe somebody a bit more local has a few recommendations???

Love the excitement! We would but were already leaving real early just to make it by the tee times

Love the excitement! We would but were already leaving real early just to make it by the tee times
Yeah, can you tell I'm a bit jacked up for this event!

Back