Fantasy Baseball League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good.

Hope I don't have to go this route as I work in the evening.

So are pitchers the hot commodity in FB.

Depends on the points format that will be used.

From the mini-computer!

Mike,

Can we know the points format before the 20th so we can do some scouting/homework?

From the mini-computer!

Mike,

Can we know the points format before the 20th so we can do some scouting/homework?

From the mini-computer!

Nope....but I like keeping it simple, so if I was a betting man Id look at something in the standard realm

Define evening, I have a noon tournament on Sunday which right now is 50/50 on rain but considering it was supposed to have been last Sunday and got postponed due to rain I would bet that short of a monsoon we'd play.

Define evening, I have a noon tournament on Sunday which right now is 50/50 on rain but considering it was supposed to have been last Sunday and got postponed due to rain I would bet that short of a monsoon we'd play.

Historically the football drafts have been around 7 or 8 pm est, I expect this to be the same since there is even more time involved with this draft

You are awesome Mike. Thanks for putting this together and thanks for all your patience for the special needs some of us have.

Well I am no an Albatross Club member but I guess now is better time than any to join. Get paid Thursday and if all goes as planned will be signing up

Well I am no an Albatross Club member but I guess now is better time than any to join. Get paid Thursday and if all goes as planned will be signing up

Awesome man!

I'm in a meeting Thursday at noon, so I'll have to PM you once I'm back in the office.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Count me as excited. Will be sure to get my email in on the 20th.

With the 1st pick in the draft DevRickus Turds select Jason Heyward.

Guess it will be an early morning wake up on Thursday or a late bedtime. Count me in!!!

I'm trying to get in on this one. This is going to be fun

Bummer. Looks like I'll have to bow out of this one since I'm not an Albatross member.

I've got my calendar reminder set for signup!

Bummer. Looks like I'll have to bow out of this one since I'm not an Albatross member.

Or you could sign up! Its well worth it not only for supporting the site but getting you all kinda of bonuses in the process.

I am like an old woman, I get up at 2:30am for work so I am hopeful for an auto-draft.

If there's room I'll definitely be in on this. Sounds like fun.

Geez all these auto drafts just give me the crown now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back