Fantasy Baseball League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I sign up just to draft Jason Heyward and Dan Uggla?

Just wondering if we're going to get rolling with this. Only a couple of weeks until the season starts. If I need to help out in any way please let me know.

Just wondering if we're going to get rolling with this. Only a couple of weeks until the season starts. If I need to help out in any way please let me know.

I would say yes. But right now mike is a tad busy at the Hilton Head Invitational. I'm sure once he gets home and unpacked and settled in there will be more info out on this

I know nothing aboot baseball but I do enjoy fantasy sports. Any idea on the format and does the provider have an app? Better question is there room for a rookie?

I know nothing aboot baseball but I do enjoy fantasy sports. Any idea on the format and does the provider have an app? Better question is there room for a rookie?

Depending on league size and how many are signed up, if there's room of course you can get in. Rookie or not, it's a crap shoot anyways. Baseball is such a long season that it's mostly luck that wins

Ahh sign me up if ya got room, if you don't no worries.

It's not all luck scrap iron, but if you pay attention to your team and with what's going on, it's not that hard either. It's a long season and you just have to be patient and keep up with it. I won the first league I ever played in and didn't know a thing, been hooked ever since.

It's not all luck scrap iron, but if you pay attention to your team and with what's going on, it's not that hard either. It's a long season and you just have to be patient and keep up with it. I won the first league I ever played in and didn't know a thing, been hooked ever since.

Yeah I figure if I can get in I will adjust so my guys are at least playing. Last time I saw a Bball game was the Calgary Cannons man they had some greats pass though here when they were the affiliate of Seattle. Now we just have the Okotoks Dawgs.

MikeDean441 will have some info from us this week.

Just did a draft for one of my other leagues yesterday, didn't go as I planned, not even close!
Looking forward to getting this going. Only two weeks until the season starts!

From the mini-computer!

MikeDean441 will have some info from us this week.

yes sir, should be ready to move forward with signup info tomorrow with an official date for signups, draft info and everything that will be needed.

yes sir, should be ready to move forward with signup info tomorrow with an official date for signups, draft info and everything that will be needed.

Awesome! Looking forward to it!

I am guessing I am late, good luck guy's, this is some fun stuff!

I'm running a mock draft today for sure, I have no idea what I'm doing!

ok here is the update

We will have 2 leagues setup this year, 16 teams in each.
THP will offer up a prize for the first place winner in each league
THE PRIZE WILL BE EQUIPMENT!
To signup you must be a member of the Albatross Club

On Thursday 3/20 at Noon EST a new thread will be started for people to signup for this event.

You will send ME a PM at noon with the following Info:

Real Name
Forum Name
Email Address

The Draft will be held on Sunday March 23rd in the evening, the exact time will be mentioned in the new thread on Thursday along with all of the other specifics about the leagues.

First Come First Serve

If you have any questions, please let me know

Thanks

Are you going to use yahoo or someone else.

ok here is the update

We will have 2 leagues setup this year, 16 teams in each.
THP will offer up a prize for the first place winner in each league
THE PRIZE WILL BE EQUIPMENT!
To signup you must be a member of the Albatross Club

On Thursday 3/20 at Noon EST a new thread will be started for people to signup for this event.

You will send ME a PM at noon with the following Info:

Real Name
Forum Name
Email Address

The Draft will be held on Sunday March 23rd in the evening, the exact time will be mentioned in the new thread on Thursday along with all of the other specifics about the leagues.

First Come First Serve

If you have any questions, please let me know

Thanks
This kind of sucks to have to ask, but does the service we are going to use have an auto-draft feature? We are traveling to see family and I just can't spend a day ignoring relatives to do a baseball draft. Thanks.

This kind of sucks to have to ask, but does the service we are going to use have an auto-draft feature? We are traveling to see family and I just can't spend a day ignoring relatives to do a baseball draft. Thanks.

yes it will

23rd evening should work for me. Looking forward to it. 16 teams per league, its going to get pretty thin towards the last of the draft.

From the mini-computer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back