Fantasy Baseball League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thursday I will be in a staff conference all day in an area where I get crappy service. Hopefully I can get a pm through.

Make sure we are in the same league then. I want some competition

Can't do that I do have a very scientific way of determining who is in each league though. .

Geez all these auto drafts just give me the crown now!
Yeah, that's what I thought about JConn in fantasy football.

Having to do auto-draft bums me out - that's the most fun part of the deal. But it is unavoidable for me. I can only imagine trying to explain to my parents why I need to be alone in the office for X hours after flying the family all the way to see them. They'd disown me. Actually, now that I put it that way, on second thought...

Bump for the evening crowd

ok here is the update

We will have 2 leagues setup this year, 16 teams in each.
THP will offer up a prize for the first place winner in each league
THE PRIZE WILL BE EQUIPMENT!
To signup you must be a member of the Albatross Club

On Thursday 3/20 at Noon EST a new thread will be started for people to signup for this event.

You will send ME a PM at noon with the following Info:

Real Name
Forum Name
Email Address

The Draft will be held on Sunday March 23rd in the evening, the exact time will be mentioned in the new thread on Thursday along with all of the other specifics about the leagues.

First Come First Serve

If you have any questions, please let me know

Thanks

Signups are TOMORROW!

Guess I need to pick up a fantasy draft guide since I don't know all the players on all the teams. Are their 2 leagues going to be mixed or one NL one AL???

Guess I need to pick up a fantasy draft guide since I don't know all the players on all the teams. Are their 2 leagues going to be mixed or one NL one AL???

Both will be mixed, its a must with 16 teams in each

Both will be mixed, its a must with 16 teams in each
16 team leagues are going to be interesting, as always.

Relievers will play a large role, imo.

16 team leagues are going to be interesting, as always.

Relievers will play a large role, imo.

Im hoping we get enough people to signup for this...I mean it is FREE

Signups are today!

Thanks for this bump. I need to set up a reminder and factor in the EST > PST time change. Not to mention I will probably be on hole #14.

Calendar notice set for 11:50. Good luck gents.

Yeah I'm going to pre-write my PM in Tapatalk and then try to secretly send it in the middle of my meeting. Wish me luck!!

Ha! Please draft Uggla and Upton and your team will win a ton of games (trust me)
Not the thread for it, but I think Uggla has a turn around season this year, especially since his lasik surgery seems to be working now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back