Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically off the tee. Something to use as a fairway finder and to help me flight the ball down a bit. Both seem to have a fairly deep face. The Beta is a bit bigger in terms of CC I believe.
Do you think these two are better options than the 3-Deep you used to play?
CB line used to launch lower than its XCG counterpart, but not sure when comparing different generation of clubs.

Do you think these two are better options than the 3-Deep you used to play?

Good question. When I played the 3deep, my swing was a mess. The 3deep is another option, but my buddy had the CB5 and I hit that pretty well.

A new cart bag.... ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395197571.150250.jpg

Pondered putting the same weight shaft in my 3 wood as driver, and did it. Now, ponder is back on Method Mod 60. Every time I go to the store, it calls me. Searching the bay high and low for deals, but I can't find one.

Good question. When I played the 3deep, my swing was a mess. The 3deep is another option, but my buddy had the CB5 and I hit that pretty well.

Plenty of options in this category this year: SLDR mini driver, Ping rapture, X-Hot, 2-Deep, TEE XCG-7 has a 3+ and a 3++ wood. I'm sure you will get it figured out. I have the XCG-5, 3++ wood and it is basically a shallower faced driver with a shorter shaft. I think it spins less, launches a little lower and rolls out more than a 460cc driver.

Still pondering the X2 Hot 20 pro to take the place of my 3 iron and might go for the SLDR staff bag for my clic gear 3.5 cart.

I just got a bunch of pro shop credit for selling raffle tickets for my high school team. Right now I'm sitting at $200 dollars but it should definitely go up in the next few days if I sell more. Right now I'm wondering if I should get some new wedges (look below at my current ones) or get the Bushnell Neo XS GPS watch. I hit the wedges fine as of now but I've never really gotten new wedges so I don't know how much it could help. I I got the wedges used for free a few years ago so I'm guessing they're around 5 years old now. Any suggestions would be great!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Going to a fitting tomorrow, replace my Ping G20 if I find something better (and I don´t like it.)

Pondering the Mizuno EZ (great deal, you get a free hybrid if you buy the driver), Cobra Bio Cell+ (want to try a smaller head) and Big Bertha Alpha (it´s really to expensive but I want to try...)

And it´s snowing...=/

It looks nice but out of my price range. I've got gift cards to cover the price of the others.

I havent even rolled a putt on grass with my newest putter and I'm already pondering two new ones. Something about the nike method mod 00 really intrigues me. I think if I got rid of some of those alightment lines it would be a winner for me. I'm also seriously pondering a MXM-V #7. Absolutely love the #7 headshape and the metal-x grooves have worked for me in the past. Could be starting quite the putter collection...

I havent even rolled a putt on grass with my newest putter and I'm already pondering two new ones. Something about the nike method mod 00 really intrigues me. I think if I got rid of some of those alightment lines it would be a winner for me. I'm also seriously pondering a MXM-V #7. Absolutely love the #7 headshape and the metal-x grooves have worked for me in the past. Could be starting quite the putter collection...

Man o Man... let me tell you. The Method Mod 00 is the best putter I have rolled to date for my SBST stroke. It is a breeze to align and it puts such a pure roll on the ball.

Man o Man... let me tell you. The Method Mod 00 is the best putter I have rolled to date for my SBST stroke. It is a breeze to align and it puts such a pure roll on the ball.

I played the original method for a while and loved it, but none of the older styles really fit my eye. I would probably already have the 00 in my bag if it wasnt so expensive and there were so many alignment lines on it.

They might be considered 'old' clubs by now, but I keep pondering going to hit the RocketBladez as a place not too far from me has them on sale at the moment

As much as I would love something even newer I can't afford it at the moment with other financial commitments but the RocketBladez still get good comments.....

RTX Wedges and a PWR75 driver shaft (S flex) for my Amp Cell.

Time to buy a new swing weight scale

Hahaha. I looked all over eBay for a deal on a fancy one, but everything I read said the economy model was more than enough for home builders. I think the one I got is pretty sharp. Easy to use.

A more forgiving driver head... the i20 feels great when I can hit the center of the club face but I don't it get it there all the time. Of course this ponder is after the worst golfing weekend I've had in a long time lol.

A more forgiving driver head... the i20 feels great when I can hit the center of the club face but I don't it get it there all the time. Of course this ponder is after the worst golfing weekend I've had in a long time lol.

That's funny and seems to be universally true.

Jman felt the i25 improved on the forgiveness and kept the things people already liked about the driver.

something to replace my 18* and maybe my 4i… neither are making the cut.

I'm about to pull the trigger on the X2 Hot 3W Pro, and after reading Jman's review of the Bio Cell & + driver I'm going to go hit it and may walk out with one... Then my bag should be set for the golf season.

That's funny and seems to be universally true.

Jman felt the i25 improved on the forgiveness and kept the things people already liked about the driver.

Oh geez, dangerous statement right there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back