Indianapolis invitational "extra" rounds thread

I believe captaincaution is in for Sunday rounds

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

I believe captaincaution is in for Sunday rounds

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Yeah sign me up. I can beg for forgiveness later if I have to.

Thursday
Playdough
lightningbolt44 (Maybe)

Thursday (Afternoon)
T0AD (Maybe)

put me in for Thursday, I'll be there a whole week prior, so I'll be good to go. Decided to just take that week off and hang out with my parents and a few buddies before the real fun starts.

I should be good for friday afternoon and sunday morning. Need to save my vacation time so I'll probably take a half day on friday and hopefully get over there like 2pm on friday.
I've been editing the first post for now.

Bumping this because I can't contain my excitement. Who's ready for May 31st?? This guy is

Bumping this because I can't contain my excitement. Who's ready for May 31st?? This guy is

i am ...but i am quite worried my game will not be in a good place with this weather we are having. im only banking on about a month of real practice before the event.

i am ...but i am quite worried my game will not be in a good place with this weather we are having. im only banking on about a month of real practice before the event.

All about the company that you will be keeping on the course. Whatever any of us shoot it will be secondary to the fun we have with our fellow Thp members

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

All about the company that you will be keeping on the course. Whatever any of us shoot it will be secondary to the fun we have with our fellow Thp members

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

To add to this, you could also go out and play the round of your life and fall short of the winning score. That's just how golf is. If I shoot a personal best out there and lose, am I gonna be upset? Heck no. So I'm damn sure I'm not gonna get upset if I play bad. This is about so much more than the actual play on the course. Were all here for one reason. Were hackers lol so why sweat over how we play? I'm almost willing to bet that the minute we get home and do a mental recap of the weekend, golf is going to be way down on the list of memories

To add to this, you could also go out and play the round of your life and fall short of the winning score. That's just how golf is. If I shoot a personal best out there and lose, am I gonna be upset? Heck no. So I'm damn sure I'm not gonna get upset if I play bad. This is about so much more than the actual play on the course. Were all here for one reason. Were hackers lol so why sweat over how we play? I'm almost willing to bet that the minute we get home and do a mental recap of the weekend, golf is going to be way down on the list of memories

To be honest the score is nothing. Do I want to play my best? yes. Do I really want the opportunity to punch in my half price auto entry into the championship? Heck yes. But its about the experience. The awesome time we will have at a great course with great company is what its about

Im playing to win, will score well and have fun all at the same time.

#BearTrapBound

I'm champing-at-the-bit! The continuing non-golfing weather is killing me.

Don't worry about it... The Chicago Invitational, last year, was a blast, and some folks had a less-than-stellar scoring day. Everyone wants to play well, but THE most important is to have fun.

#BearTrapBound

Tony Gonzalez syndrome. The veteran who will sell his soul for a championship. I can dig it

I'm fully planing on having nothing but fun for all the rounds that weekend. Saturday, I plan to just shoot a decent score and take the win.

#BearTrapBound

Ain't that the truth. I remember Elgin last year. Rotten front nine and a huge turnaround on the back. Thought we had it won until the very last groups. Woulda, coulda, shoulda. Had a blast though.

Ain't that the truth. I remember Elgin last year. Rotten front nine and a huge turnaround on the back. Thought we had it won until the very last groups. Woulda, coulda, shoulda. Had a blast though.

I think of all the shots Spicoli and I threw away (mainly me) and knowing we were right there in 2nd and only a few behind stings like a mother.

I think of all the shots Spicoli and I threw away (mainly me) and knowing we were right there in 2nd and only a few behind stings like a mother.

You know it. I was convinced we'd won and then one group beat us by three strokes. Between two people, that's just nothing but a dumb mistake or two.

Waiting on 1 more piece of info and the extra rounds info will be posted....will be in a new thread based on the uniqueness of this one :)

Waiting on 1 more piece of info and the extra rounds info will be posted....will be in a new thread based on the uniqueness of this one :)

Boom! That just happened.

You know it. I was convinced we'd won and then one group beat us by three strokes. Between two people, that's just nothing but a dumb mistake or two.

Haha. Yep. Let's see.... So our double, double, bogey starts weren't good, huh? Like you said though. Woulda, shoulda, coulda.

Haha. Yep. Let's see.... So our double, double, bogey starts weren't good, huh? Like you said though. Woulda, shoulda, coulda.

Drill sargeant says, "If you hit it in the fescue, don't spend all day looking for it."

*Hits it in the fescue*

Drill sargeant says, "If you hit it in the fescue, don't spend all day looking for it."

*Hits it in the fescue*

Not once but twice. Haha. Those stupid altitudes ruined my ball striking that day.

Not once but twice. Haha. Those stupid altitudes ruined my ball striking that day.

Hahaha. What a fun time that was. A great weekend that I'll remember for a long time. For what it's worth, we really played good golf on the back (thank you big rock just past the lake).

Mike, you seem to have truly outdone yourself again. Prove me right! Well done sir.

Oh man. Can't wait to hear!

You mean like me taking a 7 on the last and being like 3-4 strokes back total?

Back