That's the head my lead guy has. Total screamer. Great, great head. You won't be disappointed. It is loud tho. We played a bar gig and he had his amp on the 5w setting and it was more than loud enough. It was pushed through an Orange 2x12

That's the head my lead guy has. Total screamer. Great, great head. You won't be disappointed. It is loud tho. We played a bar gig and he had his amp on the 5w setting and it was more than loud enough. It was pushed through an Orange 2x12

If I sell my old fender, I'm getting this amp to run through my cabinet.

Just wanted to show a pic of my '52 Reissue Tele. Got a Deluxe Reverb RI to go with it.

e6e7yvu4.jpg

Here's an old pic of some of my collection. I'm not sure if you can see them all very well though, and I've also since, brought a blonde fender jazz bass. Good fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

After a long time of waiting, my orang cab came in. My dealer received one last week for me but the orange rep was charging them $3000 which was insanely incorrect, so he had to refuse it and they sent another one for me. I just need to break in the celestion vintage 30

6WvZ41Z.jpg

I think the dark terror sounds really good through this speaker

Sorry guys if I haven't made a video of the synth yet, I've been really busy lately. I'll try to make one soon. On the bright side, the little thing kicks butt. Really loving it!

Just wanted to show a pic of my '52 Reissue Tele. Got a Deluxe Reverb RI to go with it.

Nice! I'm going to try and trade my '52 reissue with a guy on Friday.

That's a sweet trade, I love a B bender lol.

Last nights set up
ws0ZYf1.jpg

jF7F6o4.jpg

I got my free orange micro crunch today, it sucks
5nTaTLX.jpg

I wish I had more time. As a youth my mother put me into everything, so I can play organ, and guitar still today. But between me playing on 2 slowpitch teams, one baseball team, and golf in the summer. Play on 2 hockey teams, play gamebattles in bf4 xbox one, and play in a poker league in the winter, I really have no time. I don't even have cable tv as have no time.
I turn 40 in june, so maybe when I decide to retire from these sports teams I'll get back into it.
We have a new bar in my home town called "the Flute & Fiddle" where anyone can get up and play. Myself and 2 friends got up and played a couple of Metallica songs, and that got my juices flowing for music again.

So now my brand new orange cabinet is giving me issues, sometimes the speaker crackles pretty bad while I'm playing, any ideas? I am taking it back to the dealer on Monday. Tonight it was so unbearable to play

So now my brand new orange cabinet is giving me issues, sometimes the speaker crackles pretty bad while I'm playing, any ideas? I am taking it back to the dealer on Monday. Tonight it was so unbearable to play

I dunno, my little crush ten did the same thing. Wiring perhaps?

It only started happening with the new cabinet, I'm going to take it in and see what they say. It sucks because it's hard to recreate since it occurs randomly. Its happened at two gigs this week.

Now that I think of it, it's probably the wiring because it doesn't happen constantly, only sometimes. If it was the speaker that was blown I would think it would crackle constantly.

I love playing my instruments! I have been playing seriously for about 7 years. I started out with piano when I was around 6 because my parents made me learn that first before I could start anything else. Recommendation, if your serious about becoming a real musician starting with the piano is the best way to lay a solid foundation to learn on. Over the years I have collected a few (and by a few I mean I have about 14 instruments) but my Fender Stratocaster is by far my favorite!

Now that I think of it, it's probably the wiring because it doesn't happen constantly, only sometimes. If it was the speaker that was blown I would think it would crackle constantly.

It would yes. Loose wiring is one of the first QC issues to go when a company starts growing quickly and ramping up supply to meet demand. Especially since the vibrations caused by creating sound can easily break a subpar solder. I've had it happen in low end PA gear a lot, too.

It would yes. Loose wiring is one of the first QC issues to go when a company starts growing quickly and ramping up supply to meet demand. Especially since the vibrations caused by creating sound can easily break a subpar solder. I've had it happen in low end PA gear a lot, too.

Yeah it only happens sometimes usually when I'm playing at stage volumes for quite a bit. I'm going to take it to my tech first.

Yeah it only happens sometimes usually when I'm playing at stage volumes for quite a bit. I'm going to take it to my tech first.

Yeah, that's sounds like wiring to me. More volume = more vibrations. Prob a loose solder. Your tech will be on it for sure

Yeah, that's sounds like wiring to me. More volume = more vibrations. Prob a loose solder. Your tech will be on it for sure

Ok thinking it's specifically the wiring from the speaker jack to the speaker since my head was on the floor these last three gigs. So only the speaker vibrated. Thanks for the help. One times I wish they still made their small cabs on the UK

Ok thinking it's specifically the wiring from the speaker jack to the speaker since my head was on the floor these last three gigs. So only the speaker vibrated. Thanks for the help. One times I wish they still made their small cabs on the UK

i dont know the exact sound but the tubes vibrate too, and the speaker could, in theory, be transmitting a sound from the head. Have you tried other combinations of heads and cabs to isolate the source?

Played an acoustic gig a couple weeks ago and here's a tune from that night. Was my first performance in 6 mo and i think it went pretty well. Sorry its crooked lol.

Back