#PersonalDistance w/ THP & Wilson Golf

Next contest will begin before the end of the week.

Lots of talk about this one over the weekend. Sounded like there were quite a few people there that will be trying for these coveted spots

I can't wait to throw my hat in the ring, such an amazing event!

I'm sure Brad can't wait to see who will be joining him!!!

Lots of talk about this one over the weekend. Sounded like there were quite a few people there that will be trying for these coveted spots

Everything I heard only raised my interest in the event.

I really, really, really want to get into this event. The few things I heard this weekend, nothing specific, just generally, makes me 100% sure this will be an incredible opportunity.

Can't wait to see what this one will entail. Definitely a lot of hype and excitement for this one with Wilson.

Ready to see who is joining me on this trip. There is a lot of excitement about this one and it could be the icing on top of an incredible year at THP. I'm excited.

Just a few more days before this one gets kicked off...cant wait!

Yes, looking forward to the next contest for this one.

Subscribed! How did I miss that littler nugget. Would love to get into this event.

Looking forward to he next opportunity to try and get into this, with so few spots expect this to be a tough one to get to but will definitely give it the old college try

Can't sleep on this event. It's going to be epic.

This event will be something special for sure and I want to be part of it. Seeing JB excited about it this weekend means this one will be awesome!

This will be an epic event! It should be on everyone's radar!

Talking with JB today out on the course and to hear him literally beam about this event has me so stoked. I would be going all in on this thing if I was everyone. Bring the creativeness!

I really would love to make this one! It sounds like an awesome adventure !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am excited for this. I think I would enjoy Chicago

Talking with JB today out on the course and to hear him literally beam about this event has me so stoked. I would be going all in on this thing if I was everyone. Bring the creativeness!
Consider it broughten!

I am looking forward to the next contest for this! This would be so freaking sweet.

That's awesome to hear Brad, would love to make it up the road with you to Chi town. Can't wait to hear what comes out this week for another chance for a THPer.

This is pretty exciting! Really hoping to get into this one...myself and 75 other people. Good luck everyone! :)

Can't wait for the next contest!

Chi-town, Wilson, and THP??? This event is surely to be an epic adventure that I want to be a part of.

Back