Deal of the Day and Coupon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do DelMars run true to size? How are they for width?

Thanks for the post, just bought the bright blue Del Mar Tech shoes size 12 for $37.98 w/ shipping... you cannot beat that deal !!!!
Picked up the Brown in 10.5 and that is an awesome price!

Do DelMars run true to size? How are they for width?

When I tried them on, the size felt right, and the medium width was pretty decent even though I would normally wear wide.

When I tried them on, the size felt right, and the medium width was pretty decent even though I would normally wear wide.

eactly what I was going to say, I wear a Wide with Adidas and have had 0 issues with width of the medium

Sunice Ultralite 1/4 Zip Pullover $39.99 http://dealadaygolf.com/past-deal/sunice-ultralite-1-4-zip-pullovers

Sunice-Allendale-Jacket-1.jpg

I'm in need of ladies left hand petite set with bag included. 10 pieces should do it. Dawgdaddy can you work some magic?

This came by email earlier today. Anyone looking for a ClicGear?

748.jpg

Spring is just around the corner. It's time to dust off your equipment and get ready for the upcoming golf season. ClicgearUSA values your continued support and wants to help you "Clic It Into Gear" for spring.

March 17th - March 24th we are offering Free Shipping* on all orders.
* Free Shipping Excludes: Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico & Military APO - Please allow 2 business days for order processing

All orders $75.00 and larger will receive a 10% discount on the entire order.

All orders $100.00 and larger will receive a 15% discount on the entire order.

Place your order today at www.clicgearusa.com - Offer ends March 24th at 11:59 pm (PST)

(Discounts in this promotion can not be combined with other discounts or coupon codes)

751.jpg

I have a friend who uses this set (note, it says Junior but it's actually petite, not sure that there would actually be a difference, though). She's a righty, this set is a left set. I will say that I expect the clubs to last three seasons but they really are OK for someone with a light swing speed. I've actually hit the driver 200 yards, although I had to bend over like I was about to get a cavity search (I'm 6'2"). Anyway, sorry it's on eBay....Amazon is out of stock.

GGFWSPiSet6irons600.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Golf-Girl-FWS2-LADY-LEFTY-Pink-Hybrid-Club-Youth-Set-Cart-Bag-/290980935020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back