What is the most accurate driver you have ever gamed?

Wicked Cool Bearded Man

4thegolf+4thefriends
Reaction score
Handicap
6.3 GHIN
Most accurate EVER ?

Cobra AMP cell. No other driver deserves mentioning for me.

My SLDR seems to be the most Accurate for me so far

Amp Cell. Nobody else is close, though I have been spraying it lately.

Bridgestone J40 445 and I'm not just saying that. Was a fairway finder for me and I promptly got rid of my Titleist 910 and have one of these on the way now.

JM

A Wilson box set driver with a 44" shaft from about 7 years ago. 10.5* but that thing launched HIGH for me. I never had it on a launch monitor, but I would say it launched close to 20*. It flew too. To this day it may still only be 15 yards shorter on average than my current gamer.

Cally Octane Diablo... although I'm bagging an Amp Cell for the 1st time this year. Can't wait to play it.

Limited experience, but for me, it's the Cleveland Classic 290.

Amp Cell. Nobody else is close, though I have been spraying it lately.

Even when I spray it though, it still seems to stay in play. Its crazy good in this department.

My current Cobra Amp Cell driver is very accurate for me, but I also have to mention my Nike Sumo2 5900 driver I gamed before the Amp Cell. Very accurate too.

Optiforce, no doubt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tm_technology_Pit_Persimmon-_marquee.jpg

Circa 1987. Man, I'm old!!!

My current gamer is the only thing close to being as automatic as my ping g5

Srixon Z-Star
Although the Big Bertha gives it a run for the money.

My current gamer. The Taylormade RBZ Tour. It's the reason why it's still in the bag.

R9 Supertri

R1 Black, shaft cut to play at 44"

R1 has been pretty good although I'm sure the lessons had more to do with my accuracy than equipment.

Amp Cell

Titleist 910 D2

RFE/B Asha.

Actually, most any driver that I've played with a B Asha has been pretty darn accurate.

I honestly couldn't tell you which driver is the most accurate. I have had banner days with ever driver I've owned and bad days. It all depends on my swing. I know that is not what your asking but that's the best I got. I guess if I had to choose I'd say my Optiforce with the Devo6 shaft.

What is the most accurate driver you have ever gamed?

Whichever one I put in my hands. For me it's not about the driver but the swing I put on it.

I don't think I have ever had a driver that I find more fairways with than any other driver. I've always been pretty consistent throughout the last years when I have tried a lot of different drivers.

For me, my current driver, R11S 10.5* cranked up to 11* (hehe Spinal Tap) with stock Aldila RIP Phenom stiff shaft. Big Bertha has the potential to unseat it though.

Back