The Official Indianapolis Invitational Bonus Rounds Signup Thread

So only Sunday? You disappoint me sir.

Hey Mikey, aren't you going to add yourself to the list?...

In due time...ironing out plans still

I'm in for both!!

Put me on both, please.

posted this in the ancient thread "post your desktop" but I think its fitting to put here too! I can't wait to see this place in person

PurgatoryBackground_zps4d2d80ff.png

I'm in for both extra rounds!

Alright who is playing the back tees with me at Purgatory? haha 7700 that is INSANE

Sure! Then I will walk up to the blues and put the peg in the ground from there. Haha

Alright who is playing the back tees with me at Purgatory? haha 7700 that is INSANE

Plays a 142 slope. Bethpage Black is 143 lol pebble beach is a 144

Plays a 142 slope. Bethpage Black is 143 lol pebble beach is a 144

Its not that bad. FWIW, my parents course is 150 and 78.2 from the back tees. It was the place we were looking to do an event at.
This course is not too difficult and certainly can be had from many of the tees.

Its not that bad. FWIW, my parents course is 150 and 78.2 from the back tees. It was the place we were looking to do an event at.
This course is not too difficult and certainly can be had from many of the tees.

That's reassuring. I think the few I had just talked to today all agree with me that the blue tees will be fitting for us. Just very impressed with the scare factor of the scorecard

Can I tee off 33 paces in front of the forward tees? And get some strokes?

#winner

Can I tee off 33 paces in front of the forward tees? And get some strokes?

#winner

Negative Ghost rider. You are playing with the big boys as you will be a 15 by the time this rolls around.

Negative Ghost rider. You are playing with the big boys as you will be a 15 by the time this rolls around.

My goal was actually July timeframe, So can I get 21 paces and say 12 strokes? lol

My goal was actually July timeframe, So can I get 21 paces and say 12 strokes? lol

Closer. You get 2 paces and 1 stroke of your choosing for the entire round. Otherwise you will be cheating us all.

Add me to the Sunday round list please!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I can't thank THP and Mike enough for these two great options.

Back