What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played 26 holes, great day to be on the course. Got to ride in our course's new carts.

Swing evaluation at GolfTec first time I really got to see me on video. Ball position and hands have a lot of work to do.

Played 18 in a simulator.

Short game session...30 yards and under wedge practice followed by putting.

Went out and played 11 holes with the roommate. Picked up a shift for a buddy at Golfsmith as well, so I'm sitting out here on the range just handing out balls.

I walked 18 this morning.

Range Time and Putting Green...oh did I mention THPing??? Also booked my 6th round since last Friday.
#puttinginthework

Played 9 holes, mostly for testing the Big Bertha. Going to give the X2Hot a test drive sometime next week after my lesson. See which one I like better.

two bags of balls & my 52*. worked on 50yd and in shots trying to engrain the feel. Then I putted for a while working on 15ft putts. #PracticeWithAPurpose

Played nine. Disappointed even if I matched my best 9 hole score ever (53). Left about 8 strokes on the course. I would have destroyed my PB if I had converted even on half of them.

Also did some comparisons between the W/S Duo and the Project (a) for my product testing of the Project (a).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Played nine. Disappointed even if I matched my best 9 hole score ever (53). Left about 8 strokes on the course. I would have destroyed my PB if I had converted even on half of them.

Also did some comparisons between the W/S Duo and the Project (a) for my product testing of the Project (a).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Stick with it Deuce, before you know it you will be shattering your PB's.

Went out to the garage/workshop and re-shafted my J40 Hybo. It may all be in my head, but I've always had great luck with Aldila so I put in a NVS85 to try out.

Got some golf pants on sale and made the first tee time at the Holbrook country club for tomorrow.

Full swing work into a net, rolled putts pretty much all day on carpet

The boy and I finished up the reshaft job on the AP1's. Just in time for (hopefully) a round on Friday.

THPed some at work, then had lessons tonight. Then finally got home and had time to sit on the couch and do some THPing.

Putting practice, and a bit of THP. Conflicted between where to spend the limited free time I now have. Putting Practice or THP......

Large bucket at the driving range.

#BearTrap

Chipped, Putted, and did a few drills on the range with my irons. Been having trouble with a push, did a simple drill and it was merely me coming over the top on the down swing.

Had a lesson, first one I've come away feeling worse about my game than when I went in :(

18, THPing, and more putting

Played 18. Worked on basics of the swing. Still not quite out of the funk. Will be hitting the range tomorrow

Hit a jumbo bucket at the range with my new TM TP CB irons (130 balls).
UxlMs1zl.jpg

I think I might have done one of the most important things I could have done for my game today. I took today off.

No swing drills, no reading, no practicing. I slept in, relaxed, lounged around, took a nap, did pushups, and aside from some THP-ing, which mostly centered around looking at and commenting on the very cool stuff THP has got coming. OK, I watched that Leadbetter video on iron striking. I briefly pondered squeezing in a range session after that. I think that's the most golf-centric thing I did today.

Rest is important. Not just physical, but mental. Being able to take today off has, I think, been pretty beneficial. We'll see as I roll into the weekend.

Just installed an adaptor for the big bertha on white tie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back