The Official THP Teaser Thread

Hope it has nothing to do with rhyming skills :beat-up:

Hope it has nothing to do with rhyming skills :beat-up:

At least rhymes are there.
Watching 100 people try to sign up for an Invitational and never even venture into the Grandaddy thread is funny to me I guess.
Grandaddy is 100% free.
Includes airfare, hotel, clubs, golf at the nicest play you would ever play.
I know when signups start happening people jump in...What I am saying is that there might not be another thread on it, so signups might just be right in the thread.
Or maybe we are going to make a selection based on who is active in there.
Yah never know our crazy way of thinking.
But its the Grandaddy of em all for a reason.

Boom if this didn't make sense #franchiserewritten I don't know what will.

True. It's hard to not jump in there when you see the competition actively talking and rubbing the salt in the wound. They're just so darn fun and likeable too that you almost feel bad when they do unfortunate things like run into glass doors.

FWIW.. I can't rhyme for crap. I lack the EminemDean like skills.

Might just surprise some people on how THPers are selected for events like #TheGrandaddy.
I mean after all, it is the Grandaddy of em all for a reason. All expense paid travel, golf, gear, etc.
I would say if you are not paying attention or posting in that thread, you might get left behind...

Getting left behind would be a shame, busting a rhyme will lead to #TheGrandaddy fame!

Me too. Another 2014 event. Check. Callaway participating. Check. After that, I'm not sure I am following. BTW, do we think this is the awesome squared/cubed/infiniti or the latest idea that GG had?

Not sure....but if it isn't...the THP calendar is growing by leaps and bounds even after it's been finished :p which is great for everyone to be able to get into events!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

At least rhymes are there.
Watching 100 people try to sign up for an Invitational and never even venture into the Grandaddy thread is funny to me I guess.
Grandaddy is 100% free.
Includes airfare, hotel, clubs, golf at the nicest play you would ever play.
I know when signups start happening people jump in...What I am saying is that there might not be another thread on it, so signups might just be right in the thread.
Or maybe we are going to make a selection based on who is active in there.
Yah never know our crazy way of thinking.
But its the Grandaddy of em all for a reason.

That's fine. Let them go to the invitational threads. I always love having better odds in my favor. :D

Hey there. How ya doin'?

You never know where the birdie chirps.

I'm down for more giveaways.

Teaser, teaser such a nice pleaser.

What's the old 80s rock song....

tease me, me, please me

I assume this teaser was dropped on Twitter?

T'was a very nice teaser! Get ready soon THP!

Yup, fun stuff, per usual

I don't see the teaser on Twitter, am I missing something?

I don't see the teaser on Twitter, am I missing something?

Hmmmm. I'm doing nothing more than guessing here.

I'd say pay attention sometime tomorrow morning.

The challenges have been awesome. I'm looking forward to #3!

Can't wait for challenge #3. I missed the first two, but I will hopefully be participating in the third.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back