What is the most accurate driver you have ever gamed?

Took the words right out of my mouth. Never played a driver that wouldn't go where I wanted with a good swing.

I have. Spin wise or launch wise, I've had issues off the tee, sometimes even with good swings. Where I wanted might not have been the best place to be haha

I honestly couldn't tell you which driver is the most accurate. I have had banner days with ever driver I've owned and bad days. It all depends on my swing. I know that is not what your asking but that's the best I got. I guess if I had to choose I'd say my Optiforce with the Devo6 shaft.

I think this does speak to a larger issue Freddie which some have mentioned. Confidence is so so big in this game. Once you find "it" with a certain club, it's crazy how much better the club feels. And how much more accurate one can become. I was just curious because as for me, I truly found one that doubled my FIR percentage. That can't be THAT random.

It's hard to say, I've never had a 'can't miss' driver. I've had a few honeymoon periods where I would have said one or the other at the time, but honestly I can hit horrible shots with any driver at times (the worst being a huge push) I'm hoping my new one will change that.

I'm still hitting the TM 580XD TP @10.5 with a Graphite Design stiff .. love it!

I think my current driver is pretty accurate, TM R11S. When I was in college and the military, YEARS ago, I hit a Robt. Jones persimmon 2-wood as my driver. There were weeks where it seemed I could not miss a fairway.

My SLDR. It's been a fairway finder and bumped up my fairways hit percentage.

My Super Tri and my Amp Cell are very close, but my Amp Cell has the edge.

Small sample size would have to be the Coba Bio Cell. Most accurate that was in my bag? Ping G5 - biggest mistake ever was getting comfortable with it then trading it in for my classic ugh...

My Super Tri and my Amp Cell are very close, but my Amp Cell has the edge.

Another vote for the CELL. Not surprised though haha

Taylormade Super Tri

I'd have to say my old Cobra LD Speed. In fact, if I don't start getting along with the Razr Fit I bought after Christmas, I might put that back in my bag.

My current stick, 913 D2; not the longest but keeps me in the fairways more than any other driver I've had in the bag.

Bridgestone J33P was a point and shoot for me. The Alpha is pretty good so far and could be up there after getting some rounds in with it.

Cleveland Launcher TI 460

Amp Cell with Kusala Blue. Like a laser. Just point and shoot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Cobra AMP cell. i had high hopes for the Z star after the reviews on here but hated it.

It's Been gone for many years but I used to use a Callaway Hawkeye 7 degree driver.... I could hit it almost at will from 250-270 and find fairways 70-80% of the time.......Maybe I need to buy another one

The 910 D2 I play regularly now is the most accurate I have ever played. Its long enough when I need it to be but it was one of those clubs that pointed my game in a new direction. We haven't been the best of friends lately, but thats all me.

I have to say the Razr Fit again.

Cleveland Hibore XL.

I tried the Amp Cell for a short time and surprisingly couldn't hit it for squat. Seemed to set up closed for me?

Would have to be 2 that I own still
Modern Club - 9.5* Taylormade Superfast 2.0 TP (B Series Tour Head) w/UST Proforce V2 Stiff
Vintage Club - 10* Wood Brothers Texan Persimmon w/DGS300

I'd say my old Taylor R7

Ping i25 dialed in with the right shaft ('ahina 70 x-stiff) playing at 44".

I'd say my old Taylor R7

I would have said the same thing before I found my current gamer... I went through the r9, r11, & Ping Anser. None of those were as accurate as the old r7.

R11. Tried like he!! to knock it out of the bag, but it has defeated all comers!

Back