Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm leaning towards it, rockbottom has some nice Adams irons sets for around $250, and they're waaaaaaaay better than what I started with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, Altitudes....

Are the heads the same in the mens and womens irons (except for the Pink)?

Trying to find a decently priced set on Ebay, the men's sets keep getting bid higher than I want to pay (and this is even for sets with shafts that I wouldn't want/need..... pondering a women's Altitude set, and yanking the shafts and throwing whatever I need into them.

So, Altitudes....

Are the heads the same in the mens and womens irons (except for the Pink)?

Trying to find a decently priced set on Ebay, the men's sets keep getting bid higher than I want to pay (and this is even for sets with shafts that I wouldn't want/need..... pondering a women's Altitude set, and yanking the shafts and throwing whatever I need into them.

Its possible there is some alternative configuration for where weight is placed. But I have no idea since I won't touch those clubs with a 10ft pole. Haha

Give Cleveland a call tomorrow if you can Brad. I don't know.

I'm leaning towards it, rockbottom has some nice Adams irons sets for around $250, and they're waaaaaaaay better than what I started with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They always come with great stock shafts and grips. Definitely more value there!

New putter grip. My wrist hurts so much when I practice that I have to stop after about 10 minutes. Any ideas on something that could help?

New putter grip. My wrist hurts so much when I practice that I have to stop after about 10 minutes. Any ideas on something that could help?
What do you need the grip to do to prevent pain?

Does it only hurt when holding the putter?

Death grip? Maybe a slightly bigger grip will help keep your hands softer?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

It is the angle of my wrist and the weight of any putter that hurts.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Boy, the angle thing sounds tough...not sure how we could affect that with a grip. In terms of weight, the thing that comes to mind is the new Bridgestone line of putters that are so light (Actually, don't you have the boccierri grips in your putter? Maybe remove them to decrease weight? Maybe switch to a smaller profile blade?)

Boy, the angle thing sounds tough...not sure how we could affect that with a grip. In terms of weight, the thing that comes to mind is the new Bridgestone line of putters that are so light (Actually, don't you have the boccierri grips in your putter? Maybe remove them to decrease weight? Maybe switch to a smaller profile blade?)

It is any putter unfortunately. I think it may be the thinner grip but not sure. I just use a standard grip on the B1

Tap Tap Taparoo

Pondering a super light weight carry bag...my back is aching like something fierce right now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

It is the angle of my wrist and the weight of any putter that hurts.

Tap Tap Taparoo
Perhaps give the SS Flatso a try?

Well, with the unfortunate circumstances with my R11 this evening, I am now pondering a new driver.

Possibly war I don't remember liking the one I had before. It is the right wrist frank the one I tore

Tap Tap Taparoo

So considering new irons. New to me, that is.

Looking at GI category, but with more of the player iron look.

Seriously considering the Adams CB3's, but want to get some suggestions on other similar clubs. Smaller top line, not as big offset, etc.

What else should I be digging around for online?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

So considering new irons. New to me, that is.

Looking at GI category, but with more of the player iron look.

Seriously considering the Adams CB3's, but want to get some suggestions on other similar clubs. Smaller top line, not as big offset, etc.

What else should I be digging around for online?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

i25s

Tap Tap Taparoo

Practicing in the garage hit the garage door opener track and put a gouge in the head. :(

Damn that freaking sucks bro! Hang on to the ZL for a while maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back