Scramble at The Legacy in SE MI

Post deleted. I'm doing my best here. Sorry guys. Didn't mean to be a downer. Breakfast sounds good!
No problem and you aren't being a downer for sure!

Parings

Parings

Alright, before this gets serious or anyone's toes get stepped on, I'd like to volunteer to step up and set up the groups. Currently we have 15 confirmed for attending and I may have a +1 joining me to make it an even 16.

If everyone is in agreement with letting me set up the groups, please PM me who you want to be paired with. I'll sort the groups that way as best as I possibly can but it will be easier if everyone that is planing on attending posts who they would like to be grouped with. The only rule is that whoever wants to play in CJ's group must ware a pink shirt.

Hey, there's a McDonalds, a Burger King, AND a Big Daddy's Truck Stop! Choices abound!

Do you think the clubhouse has any breakfast plans? I mean, THP is coming after all!

Now ow im thinking I'm going to have to make a bunch of coffee, throw it in a cooler, fry up a ton of bacon, and bring it with me!

Truck stops have awesome breakfasts just saying, and imagine the look of pimped out hackers invading a truck stop to eat!

I say we do it!

Now ow im thinking I'm going to have to make a bunch of coffee, throw it in a cooler, fry up a ton of bacon, and bring it with me!

You forgot to make sure that I carpool with you to help eat all that bacon.

Alright, before this gets serious or anyone's toes get stepped on, I'd like to volunteer to step up and set up the groups. Currently we have 15 confirmed for attending and I may have a +1 joining me to make it an even 16.

If everyone is in agreement with letting me set up the groups, please post who you want to be paired with. I'll sort the groups that way as best as I possibly can but it will be easier if everyone that is planing on attending posts who they would like to be grouped with. The only rule is that whoever wants to play in CJ's group must ware a pink shirt.
Fine with me and I'll play with anyone.

I haven't even looked exactly where this is, Would anyone like a ride?

Me
DavidWinchell
TyJohnston
_ichigan Slice

And yes we will wear pink lol

Did we already have pairings posted someone in here?

Me
DavidWinchell
TyJohnston
_ichigan Slice

Ok, Serious question.... do any of you own a kilt?

Because once a sailor named CJ was drunk in Ireland, just sayin'....

Please PM me your preferred pairings. It will be easier for me to track that way.

Ok, Serious question.... do any of you own a kilt?

Because once a sailor named CJ was drunk in Ireland, just sayin'....

No but my wife has a few dresses. Almost the same thing, no?

Me
DavidWinchell
TyJohnston
_ichigan Slice

Hey, ya missed one there buddy. :alien:
O-H-can't beat Dayton!

Do you think the clubhouse has any breakfast plans? I mean, THP is coming after all!

I'll call and check on breakfast there.

I'll call and check on breakfast there.
The first thing I read when I typed in the location to search for restaurants near by was "go there for the golf, not for the food."

Just saying

Back