Scramble at The Legacy in SE MI

Does anybody that's playing have a SeeMore Z3 or Z3c? I'll be bringing the DB4x that I won a while back - and I'd love to compare those two putters.

I'm pretty sure TyJohnston does

The more the better! I'll have a posting of teams on Monday. I'm not going to post how everyone voted, just teams.

The more the better! I'll have a posting of teams on Monday. I'm not going to post how everyone voted, just teams.

I'll play with anyone Adam - as long as I'm not directly in front of CJ - I don't have a death wish* haha! Just kidding Barb! I imagine after your lessons you're a changed man. When can we start calling you "Michigan Draw"?

*For those that weren't at Pine Lakes in October - who was it that CJ fired a warning shot at?

Grins;2898673 When can we start calling you "Michigan Draw"? *For those that weren't at Pine Lakes in October - who was it that CJ fired a warning shot at?[/QUOTE said:
Although a push or push fade sometimes creeps in when I'm tiring, my ball flight is a TON straighter, I turn a few over but not a lot.
When I do hit a draw now I usually yell something like "Oh, NOW you hit a stupid draw!"

Warning shot? ALLEGEDLY I put one through their cart.... With them in it.

I remember someone chipping into the cart basket

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I've been sick the last few days, but now I feel like the pressure is on to start practicing (haha!). Hopefully, at least my putting should be reliable.

Does anybody that's playing have a SeeMore Z3 or Z3c? I'll be bringing the DB4x that I won a while back - and I'd love to compare those two putters.

I'm pretty sure TyJohnston does

Yes sir mine will be in my bag! You are more than welcome to it. Actually anyone is more than welcome to anything in my bag

Although a push or push fade sometimes creeps in when I'm tiring, my ball flight is a TON straighter, I turn a few over but not a lot.
When I do hit a draw now I usually yell something like "Oh, NOW you hit a stupid draw!"

Warning shot? ALLEGEDLY I put one through their cart.... With them in it.

I remember that. Absolutely hilarious. Almost witnessed a murder

Yes sir mine will be in my bag! You are more than welcome to it. Actually anyone is more than welcome to anything in my bag

Thanks man!
You're too kind! I would like to speak for your driver, wedges, and by chance do you carry a 5w?

Thanks man!
You're too kind! I would like to speak for your driver, wedges, and by chance do you carry a 5w?
5w is the one piece I am missing from my arsenal. I need one

I remember someone chipping into the cart basket

Wasn't it Brock? I was so worried about playing good and then he took the pressure off by putting his chip in my cart basket haha great times

Wasn't it Brock? I was so worried about playing good and then he took the pressure off by putting his chip in my cart basket haha great times

Yep it was Brock on the first hole. Ha ha that was funny. It was great times.

Me and my Cousin are looking to play in this. Not sure if we are going to try to find two more. New to the site and just moved back into SE Michigan. Was stationed in Germany for the past 3 years and am excited to play golf regularly this year.

Where are you located?

Me and my Cousin are looking to play in this. Not sure if we are going to try to find two more. New to the site and just moved back into SE Michigan. Was stationed in Germany for the past 3 years and am excited to play golf regularly this year.

Well welcome to THP! Where are you located at!?

I am in Petersburg. I am about 5 miles ish from the legacy. I think I may become my home course.

Very nice! If you don't end up finding a 3rd and 4th, we have 5 teams already and I'm sure we could get 2 more people to take 1/3 of the field for THP!

I am defiantly interested in this. I will try and get an answer here tomorrow or Tuesday.

I will talk to him and see what the plan is. If we could get two more THPr's that would be fun

I am defiantly interested in this. I will try and get an answer here tomorrow or Tuesday.

PM Adam Hartzell and let him know your interest level. He has the official count of people interested/teams and what not.

How many we up to

Back