Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll work on this today or tomorrow. I'd like to play in as many as I can.
Way to go Pete,you're a numbers guy so it should be a piece of cake.I'll post my tourneys in about 5 min.

OK,
Bellevue
Irondequoit
Ravenwood
Transit Valley
Tuscorora
Mendon
Greystone
Niagara Falls CC
Skaneatles

Mendon is the day after Ocean City correct?

I am looking at that one as well(Ravenwood). Also still looking at the Kaluyaht one out at Turning Stone.

Hey guys... just found this thread. I'm in Syracuse.

Kaluyaht is my least favorite of the 3 courses at TS. Little tricked up.

Between Shenadoah and Kaluyaht, I'd take Shenadoah everytime.

Welcome to the thread. I'm with ya on Shenadoah just from reading up on the 3 courses.

Nice to have you here! We don't have a choice with NYSGA.We can choose which tourneys to play in,that's it! Actually,Shenandoah was the first one and it filled so quick they added Kaluyaht after the fact.Might want to think about joing us over the season,we play along the Thruway and 81.The others will give you feedback when they chime in.

Nice to have you here! We don't have a choice with NYSGA.We can choose which tourneys to play in,that's it! Actually,Shenandoah was the first one and it filled so quick they added Kaluyaht after the fact.Might want to think about joing us over the season,we play along the Thruway and 81.The others will give you feedback when they chime in.

Would love to meet up.

Lancaster... have a lot of family that live there.

OK,
Bellevue
Irondequoit
Ravenwood
Transit Valley
Tuscorora
Mendon
Greystone
Niagara Falls CC
Skaneatles

I'm a member at Bellevue. Fire any questions!

Play at Tuscorora quite often. Have played a dozen or so times at Skaneatles and the upcoming 100 holes of marathon golf I have for Child advocacy is there.

I've also played a couple of rounds at Irondequoit, Greystone & Ravenwood.

I'm a member at Bellevue. Fire any questions!

Play at Tuscorora quite often. Have played a dozen or so times at Skaneatles and the upcoming 100 holes of marathon golf I have for Child advocacy is there.

I've also played a couple of rounds at Irondequoit, Greystone & Ravenwood.

YOU are an ace in the hole!If you ever get to Lancaster,plenty of courses here.Give notice and we can get some players from here together.

Hey Jimmy...glad you found your way to the thread.

I couldn't agree with you any more on the Kaluyaht/Shenadoah comparison. Have you played Atonyete? I'll get my first crack at it in August.

Hey Jimmy...glad you found your way to the thread.

I couldn't agree with you any more on the Kaluyaht/Shenadoah comparison. Have you played Atonyete? I'll get my first crack at it in August.

I have, believe 5 times. A couple of times through work relationships. A couple of other times with discounts if you attended the PGA event. They used to do a $100 off with a event ticket.

Very nice layout and even better condition. You may and just may see one other group on the course when you're there. Always feels like you have the place to yourself.

I work with the pro at TS over the winter at the Dome.... Marty Nowicki. Great teacher and even a better guy.

nice to have you in the thread......fresh meet for the thru-way series....lol

Welcome to the thread JimmyG

Welcome to our thread Jimmy! Great to have you here!

Finally getting to the thread this morning. Long night of work last night.

Jimmy - welcome to the thread! Don't pay any attention to Maddog - his bite doesn't have any teeth - they all fell out due to old age. :)

Great to have you here and I look forward to having you join up with us for a round or two or three..

Finally getting to the thread this morning. Long night of work last night.

Jimmy - welcome to the thread! Don't pay any attention to Maddog - his bite doesn't have any teeth - they all fell out due to old age. :)

Great to have you here and I look forward to having you join up with us for a round or two or three..

He's right! Maddog (my pop) just likes to try and use the intimidation factor to make up for his "almost 300 yard drives."

not "almost 300 yard drives" it is "close to 300 yard drives" ( as long as 245 yards is close to 300 yards ) !!!! jimmyG you will have a great time playing with some of the characters that we have here :banana:

not "almost 300 yard drives" it is "close to 300 yard drives" ( as long as 245 yards is close to 300 yards ) !!!! jimmyG you will have a great time playing with some of the characters that we have here :banana:
Nailed the whole post right on the head! Make sure he knows about"sissy fade"(those are the Loooooooong ones!)

Nice to have you here! I'm in Lancaster and Andy is up towards Clarence.We'll definitely get together(The Batavia and Rochester boys too!,oops....and Albany and Binghamton and Montreal )Kind of a large group....We call it the "Thruway Tour"

Im in the kenmore area but can easily get around anywhere. Let me know if you ever want to get a game together.

Anyone playing in the Buffalo Area Mid Am qualifier?

Im in the kenmore area but can easily get around anywhere. Let me know if you ever want to get a game together.
Definitely! As soon as the weather breaks.....Is the Buffalo Mid Am for Buffalo District Golf?

Goofball here did it again.............forgot to update Fantasy roster! It stinks getting old.
I'll try to remember to go to the dome on Sunday!

6 more inches of snow today... So I went to the aim and tried bethpage... Darn was it long! I ended up with a good 83 :-D

6 more inches of snow today... So I went to the aim and tried bethpage... Darn was it long! I ended up with a good 83 :-D

There's a chance we're getting another big storm next week too. Predicting anywhere from 1 inch to a foot between Tues and Wed unfortunately :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back