Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a chance we're getting another big storm next week too. Predicting anywhere from 1 inch to a foot between Tues and Wed unfortunately :(

What!!! C'mon already.

Wtf I hope not haha. Our forcast says 50 during those days and I really hope they don't change it! I can finally see all grass around here

Wtf I hope not haha. Our forcast says 50 during those days and I really hope they don't change it! I can finally see all grass around here

grass? whats that? can you post a picture?

here is what I see from the window...
begugedu.jpg

There's a chance we're getting another big storm next week too. Predicting anywhere from 1 inch to a foot between Tues and Wed unfortunately :(
No No No!!!!!!!!! OUR weather man is predicting 50 by Thursday. Jim,we gotta stay positive! I'm banking on maybe one to two weeks before they start opening.
The white junk is almost gone.Lancaster CC looks almost playable(around the corner from me):banana:
:bananadance::banana:
:bananadance:

8yjyge5e.jpg

Its really windy and quite cold but there's grass (brown grass) haha finally! Snow better stay away!!

8yjyge5e.jpg

Its really windy and quite cold but there's grass (brown grass) haha finally! Snow better stay away!!

oh man that looks good

No doubt. We just need some warm days to dry things up and the courses will start to get ready. Fingers crossed!

We are sooooooo close!

"positive things happen to positive thinkers" , think warm spring weather:bananadance:

"positive things happen to positive thinkers" , think warm spring weather:bananadance:

And, unfortunately, I am quite positive that it is going to snow again this week.

Hitting the Paddock dome around 1pm tomorrow.

I hadn't heard of that dome before now so I looked it up. The place looks like a ton of fun, I wish it were closer to me! Perhaps I'll make the trip up next weekend

I hadn't heard of that dome before now so I looked it up. The place looks like a ton of fun, I wish it were closer to me! Perhaps I'll make the trip up next weekend

It's pretty nice. The Rochester and LeRoy guys have made the trip, Jimmy more than a few times. Where are you coming from again?

It's pretty nice. The Rochester and LeRoy guys have made the trip, Jimmy more than a few times. Where are you coming from again?

I'm right next to Alfred University so it's a bit over 2 hours or so. Not too bad

Yeah, that's a bit of a hike. So what are the courses to play near you?

I enjoy playing Twin Hickory but there's also Woodlynn Hills, Triple Creek, and Six S or Water ways it's now called I think. Those are the closest ones to me that are somewhat nice. They don't compare to one's up near you guys but overall they are pretty nice.

I enjoy playing Twin Hickory but there's also Woodlynn Hills, Triple Creek, and Six S or Water ways it's now called I think. Those are the closest ones to me that are somewhat nice. They don't compare to one's up near you guys but overall they are pretty nice.
Hopefully it'll be a long season and we can get down your way.

I sure hope so!! In peak season I think you guys would enjoy these courses. They are "in the sticks" kinda haha but the scenery is amazing and if any of you live in the city I think you'll like the views

Sounds like another stop on the "Off-Thruway Tour."

Met Allan at the Paddock Dome today. Felt like I took a step back. Never felt comfortable over the ball.
Hit a little better toward the end of the bucket but need to get back working asap.
Might throw the net up in the garage to get a few more swings in.

I've played Triple Creek and that's pretty nice.

Met Allan at the Paddock Dome today. Felt like I took a step back. Never felt comfortable over the ball.
Hit a little better toward the end of the bucket but need to get back working asap.
Might throw the net up in the garage to get a few more swings in.
Overall,you were striking well. We both need to hone in on direction a little more and that's why we're not single digits...........YET! Look out big boys,we're not far off your mark!(Andy,am I getting us in trouble here?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back