2014 Arnold Palmer Invitational (spoilers)

Ryo Ishikawa has some serious style.

I like Korak's game. What's this his 2nd year on tour?

Does he still have himself as his headcover? Because I would call that something other than "style".

Don't think so since joining Callaway.

Does he still have himself as his headcover? Because I would call that something other than "style".

If he does, thats freakin HILARIOUS. If I had myself as a headcover, I'd laugh every time I looked at it. Would keep me super loose.

I like watching all the tech off the box.

Yes, the clubhead speed/ball speed, ball flight stuff is great.

There will forever be debate over who's the greatest golfer of all time, Jack Nicklaus or Tiger Woods; but in my estimation there is no debate that Arnold Palmer is the coolest golfer of all time.

LMAO at the guy who just yelled "Aw, thats bad!" after Scott's shot. Bad taste but I couldn't help but do a spit take on that one.

LMAO at the guy who just yelled "Aw, thats bad!" after Scott's shot. Bad taste but I couldn't help but do a spit take on that one.

Think if I was Adam I would have offered him the club and asked him to do better.

Think if I was Adam I would have offered him the club and asked him to do better.

Aw, I dunno if you can get mad at that. I think it's a great counterpoint to all the "You the man!" and "In the hole" crap we hear all the time. I'm guessing we might hear something like "In the water!" the way this is going. I'd pee myself if I heard that.

If he does, thats freakin HILARIOUS. If I had myself as a headcover, I'd laugh every time I looked at it. Would keep me super loose.

That seems to work for bubba.

Just tuned in, Keegan making moves! Glad to see that

Just tuned in, Keegan making moves! Glad to see that

me too. I've got an army at the top of the leaderboard in fantasy. Scott, Haddley, Bradley, Every, Poulter, Ishikawa, and Perez. Just gotta hope Kokrak doesnt win

Keegan finishing strong

Keegan! I can't help but like that guy. So demonstrative

That was absurd, JB Holmes. Just hit the freaking ball already.

"JB Holmes makes Kevin Na look like Superman"....Johnny Miller quote of the day.

That was absurd, JB Holmes. Just hit the freaking ball already.
Ironically if that was Tiger the announcers would have making excuses as to why he is taking so long, but it was JB Holmes

Ironically if that was Tiger the announcers would have making excuses as to why he is taking so long, but it was JB Holmes

Very true, total double standard. Tiger is absurdly slow sometimes, they need to hold him to the same standard.

Adam Scott is really good at everything in life....except putting

Wow! Scott blew that thing by the hole, this could be an interesting finish.

Good stroke, Adam and Keegan paired up tomorrow with English and Kokrak right in front of them. Looking forward to Sunday.

I would love to see Keegan chase him down tomorrow

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rooting for Bradley big time tomorrow

Good stroke, Adam and Keegan paired up tomorrow with English and Kokrak right in front of them. Looking forward to Sunday.

You mean Every, no?

Back