I am down with that.

I had some microbrew at this brewery on Marco for our last night in town. It was called Red Ale, pretty solid stuff, not too hoppy or over powering. Had 3 of them, safe to say, I wasn't driving home.

Reds are one of those things I can either love or hate. I have a can from a local brewery that has sit there for 3 months, but then there's a Lagunitas Red that I could drink any day.

^i agree. I was not impressed by it, and heard nothing but good things leading up to me purchasing a 6 pack. I've given three away and there's still two in the fridge.

Going to my first craft beer festival today. Pretty stoked. Untapped shall be getting a work out. Just hope it's not all IPA's, which I apparently can't stand.

Going to my first craft beer festival today. Pretty stoked. Untapped shall be getting a work out. Just hope it's not all IPA's, which I apparently can't stand.

Have fun buddy! Yeah after a few IPAs they arent always so good. Haha. I get what I call IPA gut, very gassy and just cant stop burping with a lot of heartburn.

Have fun buddy! Yeah after a few IPAs they arent always so good. Haha. I get what I call IPA gut, very gassy and just cant stop burping with a lot of heartburn.

I just haven't found one I have a taste for. Maybe that'll change today, but I'll take a nice porter or stout any day.

I just haven't found one I have a taste for. Maybe that'll change today, but I'll take a nice porter or stout any day.

They definitely arent for everybody. But there is nothing wrong with a good porter or stout there. Try some new stuff and don't be afraid. You never know what you may or may not like.

These are so damn good.....

e9e6u5us.jpg

And I will gladly join you. As long as we drink them on the deck at the Hideaway. Ok anywhere, anytime.
I'd like anything at that venue!
I was gonna pick some of that up. I am just a little leery of Boulevard. Next time I will pick some up for sure though. Love me some imperial stouts.
I know a place here. You'll approve guarantee

I was gonna pick some of that up. I am just a little leery of Boulevard. Next time I will pick some up for sure though. Love me some imperial stouts.

Leery of Boulevard? Grab some tank 7 and thank me later. It's incredible

Leery of Boulevard? Grab some tank 7 and thank me later. It's incredible

Mostly because I know they do a lot of wheat beers. I hate wheat beers. But I know they make some other stuff. It's all mental for me, I get in my head that they make one sort of beer and then I think I won't like anything else from them. Its dumb I know.

Anyone that follows me on untappd, knows I had a big day. I need a nap. Best beer of the day was Cinder Block Coffee Hop'd out of KC. Be in bottle and on shelves by year end they said.

Anyone that follows me on untappd, knows I had a big day. I need a nap. Best beer of the day was Cinder Block Coffee Hop'd out of KC. Be in bottle and on shelves by year end they said.

What is untappd it seems like something I should know about.

Prism Brewing Company. Really tasty but not nearly as good as the Felony IPA....

anu7yqur.jpg

Enjoy, I've enjoyed the few around here we've gone to.

La Cerveza del Pacifico at the moment.

Ok Taylor. It seems I have been sadly mistaken and I am retarded. There are some really good brews from Boulevard and I am not leery of them. Their Dark Truth is a very good stout and I think I might have had another one or two from them I have enjoyed.

Ok Taylor. It seems I have been sadly mistaken and I am retarded. There are some really good brews from Boulevard and I am not leery of them. Their Dark Truth is a very good stout and I think I might have had another one or two from them I have enjoyed.
Truth!

Try Tank 7 and when Love Child comes out this spring try that as well,, the mid coast IPA only comes in sample packs with boulevard wheat and 80 acre hoppy wheat so I know you are not into those but the IPA is delicious. Ask our buddy Seth

Back