Tour Sticks - Replacement

Girardcorp

Reaction score
Handicap
So i've read all the posts about getting the generic 'tour sticks' by going to home depot and getting a couple driveway markers, but i have a slightly different question. I really want the plastic holder tube that the tour sticks come in to because these things are always rattling around my bag. Can you find somewhere that plastic tubing with the big end cap like tour sticks uses?

I got the the tour sticks for the same reason. And I can say, I threw the plastic tube away after two weeks. It made the use of the sticks more cumbersome.

I wrap my towel around them and I have no problem with them rattling. Think I threw away the tube pretty quickly after I got them as well.

I'm with Blu. I have two sets of alignment sticks, and tossed the plastic immediately both times.

Gotta agree with the other guys man, just go the Home Depot route. I don't think you'll miss the tube.

I use them to hang my Clubglove towel on and they don't rattle around. I've never used the plastic tube they come in.

Rubber band or Velcro wire tie stops the rattling.

Fwiw, that rattle lets everybody know you're a serious golfer.

Fwiw, that rattle lets everybody know you're a serious golfer.

Until I hit my 1st shot, and then they wonder why I have alignment sticks in the bag.......... :beat-up:

Until I hit my 1st shot, and then they wonder why I have alignment sticks in the bag.......... :beat-up:

Never let them see you tee off. Range rats are impressive.

Thanks for all the input. I'll figure something out. Still the best 2.50 I spent...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im up to 5 alignment rods. But only carry 4 of them and keep one of them taped to the floor on my birdie ball mat. I have a tube that keep mine from rattling around and getting caught in the grips at the bottom of my bag. So far its been fairly good, but we will find out once I start to carry them around pull clubs daily from bag.

Keygan, what do use 4 sticks for? Curious how you set them up.

Feet, one on each side of the ball so it forms a tunnel so to speak, and I guess plane?

Man, it sounds like I need to get some driveway markers, and then figure out how to use them!! For $2 each, can't really go wrong.

Feet, one on each side of the ball so it forms a tunnel so to speak, and I guess plane?

I really like using one for ball position as well. Makes so your setup is consistent.

Tour Sticks - Replacement

I really like using one for ball position as well. Makes so your setup is consistent.

Oop, that's probably it.

I only use 2 and keep them in the same spot as my driver and 3w. Works well, doesn't ever get in the way. I would think the tube would be cumbersome.

On the OPs question, have you considered putting the sticks in separate slots in your bag if it's that annoying?

Not a bad option. Might try that Velcro route. I think I have an old laptop power supply that has one of those Velcro loops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wardy is pretty close. One down the target line to get shoulders square to the target. Two stuck in the ground, on an angle leaning away from me to create a slot to hit through. This ensures that I'm starting the ball on line. That's with irons. When working with a tee practicing tee shots the fourth goes down to maintain consistent ball position. I'm not big on plane. I've never worried about my swing plane. So it's something that I don't check and train against.

Back