The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kansas City traffic is the . . .

. . . oh wait. It's not bad at all most of the time. Smaller cities mean your rush hour delay is 5 minutes!

You haven't been on 35 near downtown lately then

Scheduled a meeting on a Saturday because a client couldn't meet any other time. Meeting was scheduled for over 30 minutes ago and they still have not shown up and are not answering their phone.

My holliday is over as of today.
No more sun, no more golf 24/7, no more feet up. Bah!

My holliday is over as of today.
No more sun, no more golf 24/7, no more feet up. Bah!

Until The King, anyways!! That sucks, but just keep looking to April man!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Jehovah's Witness knocked on my door and handed me a leaflet as I was leaving for beer fest. Well played, you two, well played.

Jehovah's Witness knocked on my door and handed me a leaflet as I was leaving for beer fest. Well played, you two, well played.

Loved it when they showed up at my apartment in college.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is the kind of stuff that p!$$es me off.

a3a6avem.jpg

Uh.....why?

Automated Teller Machine Machine.

Hahahahaha! Didn't even see that. Gotcha now. I forget what ATM stands of since it's never written out anymore.

Automated Teller Machine Machine.

Here's some information. In the adult entertainment industry, ATM stands for something totally different.

Here's some information. In the adult entertainment industry, ATM stands for something totally different.

And that's why I didn't put two and two together.

Sick to my stomach after hanging out with my cousin today and he shared some potentially altering health news with me. He's Friggen only 30 and has a lovely wife and two kids under 3 years old. It better not be what some doctors are telling him. Emotions in me ranging from furious to devastated to numb. I don't even know what to do or say so I'm babbling on a golf forum about it.

My son has some sort of stomach bug. My pregnant wife can't get comfortable in bed so she's sleeping on the couch. Gonna be a long night in my house

Sick to my stomach after hanging out with my cousin today and he shared some potentially altering health news with me. He's Friggen only 30 and has a lovely wife and two kids under 3 years old. It better not be what some doctors are telling him. Emotions in me ranging from furious to devastated to numb. I don't even know what to do or say so I'm babbling on a golf forum about it.

I wish I would have seen this before posting my rant. Really puts things into perspective. Well wishes to your cousin and the rest of your family! Have faith brother

I just found out my daughter had her first date tonight to a school dance, she's in 6th grade I'm soooooooo not ready for her and boys. I've known she had a "crush" as she put it last weekend but she told me she wasn't coming this weekend because her best friends sister had a birthday party I knew nothing of this until I got a text pic from my ex showing her and the boy. I gave up drinking years ago but I think I'm about to start again.

Taking truck to get brakes and rotors replaced and the transmission starts acting up again and I'm not even half way there.

Taking truck to get brakes and rotors replaced and the transmission starts acting up again and I'm not even half way there.

Dang that sucks Mike! I recently had a bunch of work done on our car and still will be buying a set of tires soon. I know how ya feel partner. :at-wits-end:

Dang that sucks Mike! I recently had a bunch of work done on our car and still will be buying a set of tires soon. I know how ya feel partner. :at-wits-end:

Yeah this plus brakes plus tires and some other stuff too. And can't know for certain what the issue is

I'm really sorry.

Was trying to get a lesson in with my instructor before next weekends invitational. Had one scheduled for Wednesday, well, he just called and has no availibility.

I have A TON to work on and I am feeling a bit lost.

Thoughts and prayers are with you JLukes. Hoping for the best.

JM

This made me LOL. Wife said "What's so funny?" Oh nothing dear......

JM

I just found out my daughter had her first date tonight to a school dance, she's in 6th grade I'm soooooooo not ready for her and boys. I've known she had a "crush" as she put it last weekend but she told me she wasn't coming this weekend because her best friends sister had a birthday party I knew nothing of this until I got a text pic from my ex showing her and the boy. I gave up drinking years ago but I think I'm about to start again.

It gets worse bud. Wait til you see her DRIVING away on her first car date. That was tough for me. man-o-man was that tough.

JM

After getting dressed today for work went to go grab my phone, wallet and put my watch on. Well got my phone and watch but can't find my d@m wallet anywhere. Ended up running late to work and had to call in for my credit card's and debit card. Man this is one of the crappiest feeling when you lose your freaking wallet... Thankfully when I called there weren't any wierd charges so hopefully that means it's just on the ground around my house or somewhere in the house. UUUGGGHHH all the other cards i had to and have to reget today!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back