THP Challenge #3 - Win Equipment

hmm, may have to get creative on this one

Darn, the timing! Working all week up until Thursday when we leave for a long weekend. Good luck and good shooting everyone!

Sounds like fun. Might need some assistance in posting photo. Cannot get Photobucket to upload for me lately.

Love it. Wish it was this coming weekend as ill be playing a very challenging "new to me" course. However im off tomorrow and will get a round it.

Let me check my sick day allotment. :)

My round from yesterday before getting rained out. Not exactly the toughest course.

Screenshot2014-03-24at22826PM_zpscb10adaf.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Tax season has me sitting this one out. Good luck everyone, and have fun!

What if we play 36 in a day?? I can easily get in 36 Weenesday, if I start early enough maybe even 54

I just secured my place to play Thursday!!!! The course is not open, a friend lives on it, and he's played 3 times already!!!!

I WILL get this done, I'd post a scorecard, but that would be from earlier rounds (much earlier than this week) and does not represent the spirit of the challenge.

I believe I can squeeze in a few entries this week :)

Photo of card uploaded to my photobucket account but it won't give me the link on my phone so will post it as soon as I am on a PC

Play golf and a chance to win a prize? Excellent.

Cool contest, will be out in the cold wednesday and back out friday. Need to get some rounds in before revision day this weeked.

Week is jam packed, so looks like I'll be getting in a quick 9 after work today on the sim.

Looks like I'll be hitting buffalo creek one of these nights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh yeah love the new challenge. Playing a few rounds this week.

I like the new challenge...go play!!

Looks like Fridays round from Contraband Bayou will be posted! :)

Bummer my only chance is probably Friday to play and that'll be pushing it. We will see!

Photo from yesterday's round

IMAG0046_zpsfwg6sgfe.jpg

Booking my tee time for tomorrow right now! I will also be doing a course review on this course. Thanks THP!

THis is a great one!!! looking forward to taking my nephew out on his first round ever tomorrow!

3yte7edy.jpg
I'll gladly post my best ball striking/worst putting round in a few years for a chance to win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back