Bridgestone Backpacks - 2014 #THPMC Staff

Love that bag! I use it whenever I can. But having your name on there just takes it over the top!

Very cool, nice looking bag!

Not looking at the spoiler. I just received a notification something was delivered. Can't wait to get home on Sun. Heck I may not be able to wait that long.

I said the same thing for the Callaway package we all received. Didn't work out very well for me. Just click on it dude, I dare you.

Thanks for sharing the pics Dan. Definitely an awesome bag and very cool of Bridgestone to hook you guys up with some personalized goodies.

I use mine all the time as well, I was amazed when we got those in vegas :)

Glad they hooked you guys up this year, I was floored when I got one last year and now I use it all the time

Wow that is awesome!! I WANT ONE!!!

I said the same thing for the Callaway package we all received. Didn't work out very well for me. Just click on it dude, I dare you.

Thanks for sharing the pics Dan. Definitely an awesome bag and very cool of Bridgestone to hook you guys up with some personalized goodies.

Anticipation got the cat. Couldn't resist. Sweet!!!

I clicked the spoiler, and now I can't wait to get home. Now I just need to find something to carry around with me so I can justify sporting this bad boy all the time.

Those things are awesome, you guys will love them!

That is so freaking cool. Awesome of Bridgestone to do that for you guys. Congrats and enjoy!

That's just silly awesome! B-stone delivers and goes beyond.

I'm so jealous of those back packs, how awesome, Bridgestone is rocking their staffers!!!

Wow. Those are amazing. Nice little surprise from Bridgestone.

These are awesome. I still need to put my hands on one!

Great looking bag! Another sponsor doing an amazing gesture! Well done Bridgestone!

Freaking awesome there. I love mine!

Sweet backpack. It looks like the one we got at the Bridgestone Championship in Vegas without the personalization, of course. I love mine. I haven't taken a trip since that I haven't taken that thing.

Sweet! A little added touch up over that's years. Love the keepsakes for all you guys!

Love the look. Thanks for sharing.

That bag is awesome, Bridgestone coming through with the swag... I like it!!

I am a backpack *****... I have 3 currently (an Oakley, a Da Kine and a North Face messenger bag) and I would totally overpay for this bag...

So cool for all you lucky dogs sponsored by Bridgestone in the glorious MC!

Sweet! Bridgestone bringing it again!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Came home and this was waiting for me. Gave me goosebumps. Very appropriate this arrived exactly 4 months before we get down in July. A huge thank you to THP and Bridgestone!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Bridgestone is SO taking care of their staffers this year! Just awesome stuff!

Came home and this was waiting for me. Gave me goosebumps. Very appropriate this arrived exactly 4 months before we get down in July. A huge thank you to THP and Bridgestone!

Spoiler

Spoiler

We finally know your real name.

Back